In the article the classification of factors of development of innovation infrastructure (R&D) will be separated into activating and inhibiting innovation development. Developed and tested a mathematical model of the impact of the significant factors in R&D activities of innovative enterprises Presented a set of measures for the development of R&D, including: methods of assessing of the effectiveness of R&D on the basis of key indicators; recommendations to improve the organizational development of innovation activities of enterprises in the context of realization of IIR
Keywords: innovative infrastructure, region, innovatively active enterprises
1. Kudinov, V. A. Complex approach to the construction and development of innovation infrastructure ensuring of innovative activity of the region [text] / V. A. Kudinov, M. F., Zozulich // Bulletin of economic integration. – 2015. – № 9-10.
2. Source: Agency for attraction of investment in Kursk region [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.investor46.ru/
3. Source: Decree of the RF Government of December 8, 2011 № 2227-R "strategy of innovation development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020"// legal Information portal Garant [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70006124/#72
4. Source: Innovation center "SKOLKOVO" [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.sk.ru/
5. Source: Innovation in Russia [Electronic resource] URL: http://innovation.gov.ru/