The model of functional interaction between universities and enterprises of the territorial industrial cluster, based on the tetrahedron of knowledge model, is suggested. Mechanisms for the effective implementation of new infrastructure elements — the cluster recruitment agency and the cluster transfer center —according to Ichak Adizes methodology are analyzed. The requirements for the effective implementation of the decisions taken and the personal management style characteristics of the cluster transfer center manager as the condition of effective work are revealed. Possible barriers of the new infrastructure elements implementation and the ways to overcome them according to St. Black and N. Gregersen methodology as well as the communication barriers between organizations and organizational units at different stages of the life cycle are considered
Keywords: territorial industrial cluster, cluster recruitment agency, cluster transfer center
- I. Adizez. The Ideal Executive: Why You Cannot Be One and What to Do About It — М.:Alpina Business Books, 2007, p. 69.
- I. Adizez. How to Manage In Times of Crisis: And How to avoid it in the First Place. — М.:Alpina Business Books, 2009, p. 55.
- I. Adizez. Leading the Leaders: How to Enrich Your Style of Management and Handle People Whose Style is Different From Yours.— М.:Alpina Business Books, 2008, p. 117.
- I. Adizez. Management/ Mismanagement Styles: How to Identify a Style and What To Do About It. — М.:Alpina Business Books, 2009, p. 32.
- I. Adizez. Managing Corporate Lifecycles. — М.: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2014, p.122.
- I. Adizez. Mastering Change: The Power of Mutual Trust and respect in Personal Life, Family Life, Business and Society, St. Peterborough, 2008, p. 77.
- J. Stewart Black, Hal B. Gregersen. It Starts With One: Changing Individuals Changes Organizations. —М: Yourait Publishing House, 2009, p. 82.
- A. Grudzinskiy, A. Bedniy. The competitive university concept: tetrahedron of knowledge. —Nizhniy Novgorod: Nizhniy Novgorod University Publishing House, 2012, pp.12-15.
- D. Sultanova. Structural study of the industrial enterprises innovation activity.—Kazan: RPH “Shkola”, 2007, p.157.