The article presents the rationale for the active use of innovation to ensure stable growth and sustainable advantage in the market of banking services. The analysis of factors affecting the efficiency of the innovation process, as well as the levels of innovations, their types and forms of implementation that allowed the author to formulate key objectives and conceptual suggestions on development of innovative activity in the savings Bank
Keywords: innovation, banking, and the business sector
1. Brett King. Bank 3.0. Publisher Olymp-Business, 2014, 520 p.
2. Jeffsutherland. Scrum. Revolutionary project management method. Publishing house Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2015, 288 p.
3. Dolzhenko R. A. Stimulation of innovation activity of banking staff // personnel officer. Personnel management (personnel management), 2012, № 10,p. 127-133.
4. Colin Price, Scott Keller. More than efficiency. How the most successful companies retain leadership in the market. Publishing house Alpina publisher, 2015, 416 p.
5. Rodin D. Y. Development of banking innovation based on the optimization of business processes of commercial Bank / Rodin, L. V. Glukhikh // Financial Analytics: problems and solutions, 2013, no. 32,pp. 2-10.