The scale, structure and dynamics of global trade by in counterfeit goods are investigated. Negative impact of counterfeiting to «white» economy and its development on innovative way is reveals. The measures of struggle against counterfeiting are considered, in special attention there are innovative anticounterfeit technologies
Keywords: intellectual property, trademark, counterfeiting goods, economic losses from counterfeiting, innovative anticounterfeiting technologies
1. I.G. Antcev, S.V. Bogoslovsky. Development of monitoring systems on the bases of tags and sensors based on surface acoustic waves // Innovations, 2015, № 12.
2. The Civil Code of the Russian Federation. М.: Prospect, KnoRus, 2011.
3. Ju. Gribova, А. Roshkov. Illegal cigarettes become more // Vedomosti. 05.02.2015.
4. Protection from counterfeiting. ChecktoCashup. Tallinn. 2015 http://www.checktocashup.com/userfiles/
5. Change of scales and forms of struggle against counterfeit production in the Russian market of consumer goods / Ed. by V.V. Radaev. М.: RusБренд. 2008.
6. V.R. Smirnova, Ju. S. Vasileva. Institutional environment of intellectual in Russia // Innovations, № 7, 2016.
7. G.I. Chocinskaja. As a factor of competitiveness of the company: financial - economic aspects //Marketing in Russia and Abroad, №5, 2006.
8. Counterfeiting Losses by Country // Havocscope. 2015 http://www.havocscope.com/losses-tocounterfeit-goods-by-country/
9. Estimating the Global Economic and Social Impacts of Counterfeiting and Piracy. ICCI, BASCAP. Paris. 2011.
10. Illicit Trade: Counterfeiting Criminal Networks. OECD. Paris. 2016.
11. Intellectual Property Rights. Seizure Statistics. US. Customs and Borders Protecting. F. Y. 2015.
12. Poles buy counterfeit because cannot buy original goods. ARC Market and Opinion. 12.04.2016 http://superbiz.se.pl/wiadomosci-biz/policy
13. Measuring the Magnitude to Global Counterfeiting / Global Intellectual Property Center. US. Chamber of Commerce. Washington, DC. June. 2016.
14. Promoting and Protecting Intellectual Property in the Russian Federation //ICCI, BASCAP. Paris. 2012 - 2014.
15. Quantification of IPR infringement. EUIPO. Alicante, Spain. 2016.
16. Yearbook of International Trade Statistics. Warsaw. CSO. 2015.
17. V. Salomi. Fake spares cause 20% of mishaps: Report //Times of India. August 31, 2013.
18. The Economic Impact of Counterfeiting and Piracy. OECD. Paris. 2009.
19. Trade in counterfeit and pirated Goods: Mapping the Economic Impact //OECD-EUIPO. Paris. 2016.
20. Countries near deal to crack down on cigarette smuggling // Washington Post. March 26, 2012.