The conditions of formation of an innovative economy lagging behind the paradigm shift in the management of the majority of Russian enterprises.
These trends are particularly noticeable on the background of increasing
the pace of development of the world markets for innovative products and
radical changes in consumer preferences. The aim of this study is to develop
an innovative management model based on the concept quick response
manufacturing (QRM) as an example of domestic companies in the medical
sphere. The result of the proposed model has been the growth of revenues
and profits of the product by reducing non-productive time, according to the
principles of the concept of production more responsive
Keywords: paradigm of governance, quick response manufacturing, methods of management
- Assen, Van M. Key management model. 60 models that every manager needs to know / M. van Assen, Van den Berg, G., P. Pitersma. - M .: Bean. Knowledge Laboratory, 2011. - 319 p.
- Ericksen, Paul; Suri, Rajan; El-Jawhari, Bash’shar; Armstrong, Aaron Filling the Gap. APICS Magazine, 2005, no. 15, рр. 27–31.
- Filippov, AV Magic QRM or "time - not money, but a lot of money" / portal "management", an interview with AE Luzin and SI Lyapunov, in September 2013.
- Glazyev, S.Yu. The strategy of advancing the development of Russia in the global crisis / SY Glazyev. - M .: Economics, 2010. - 255 p.
- Innovation Management. Multi-level concepts, strategies and mechanisms of innovative development: Textbook / Ed. Anshina. - M .: Delo, 2006. - 189 p.
- Inozemtsev, VL The modern post-industrial society: nature, contradictions, prospects / VL Inozemtsev. - M .: Logos, 2000.
- Ivanov, IV High-tech enterprises in the era of globalization / IV Ivanov, VV Baranov et al. - M .: Alpina Publisher, 2003. - 416 p.
- Kim, W. Blue Ocean Strategy: Per. from English. / W. Chan Kim, R. Moborn. - M .: HIPPO, 2005. - 272 p.
- Klotchkov, YP The organization lean on the machine-building enterprises: abstract dis. ... Cand. ehkon. /YU.P Sciences. Shreds. - Izhevsk, 2012. - 23 p.
- Krieger, AA Improving the efficiency of management of industrial enterprises in Russia based on the concept of "lean" production: author's dis. ... Cand. ehkon. /A.A Sciences. Krieger. - M., 2012. - 22 p.
- Louzine, А.Е. Postfordism – Three key industrial paradigms of the new century / А.Е. Louzine, U.V. Babanova. – Management in Russia and abroad №6, 2013.
- Marx, K., Engels, F. Works. . - M .: Publishing House of Political Literature, 1968. - 317 p.
- Matyushevsky, S.V. Method Quick Response Manufacturing, as one of advanced control methods competitive enterprises correspond to the modern dynamic. Modern science: current problems and solutions, February 2014, pp. 51-54.
- Prahalad, KK The space business innovation: creating value together with the consumer / KK Prahalad and MS Krishnan; per. from English. - M .: Publishing Yurayt 2011.
- Prokesh, S. manage change. Recipes from GE / C Prokesh // Harvard Business Review - Russia, 2009. - .№ 8 (50). – pp. 32-38.
- Sukharev, OS Evolutionary economics. Institutions - structure, crises - growth technologies - efficiency / OS Sukharev - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2012. - 800 p.
- Suri, Rajan A Quick Response to Office Management. Industrial Management, 2010, no. 52, pp. 25–30.
- Suri, Rajan It's about Time: The Competitibe Advantage of Quick Response Manufacturing / R. Suri;– М.: BINOM. Knowledge laboratory, 2013. 326 p.
- Suri, Rajan Quick Response Manufacturing. A Companywide Approach to Reducing Lead Times. Productivity Press, 1998, 536 p.
- The development and commercialization of innovative technologies in Russia and EU: experience, problems and prospects. The 7 volumes / under total. Ed. Ivanov (Russia), S. Klesova (France), P. Lindholm (Germany), O. Luksha (Russia). - M .: TSIPRAN, 2006.
- Thugs, AV Theory and practice of self-developing organizations / AV Youngster. - Ekaterinburg, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, 2001. - 248 p.