Topical issues of HR-management of defense industry complex are discussed. Role and place of system of additional professional education in Russian higher education system are analyzed. New approaches are offered to interaction of defense industry organizations with higher education institutions. Necessary measures are formulated for improvement of system of HR-management of defense industry complex. Experience of JSC Almaz-Antey is generalized in work with young specialists
Keywords: defense industry complex, additional professional education, educational centers within defense industry structures
1. The draft plan Ministry of Education and Science on the practical implementation of measures to improve the system of vocational education, improving living standards and addressing the housing problems of employees of the military-industrial complex approved by the Military-Industrial Commission under the Government of the Russian Federation (Minutes № 9 of 24 October 2013).
2. Vinogradov BA Russian defense industry and universities /. B. Vinogradov; V.G.Palmov. - SPb .: Publishing house Politehn.un Press, 2014. - 348 c.
3. Eroshin SE, Kozlov GV Two high school - the similarities and differences in the views of students // Innovations. 2014. №10. S. 20-23.
4. Eroshin SE, Kozlov GV Trends in professional orientation of students // Herald Concern PVO Almaz-Antei. Number 2013. 2 (10). Pp 028-031.
5. Presidential Decree of February 24, 2004 №233, the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation on June 24, 2004 №309.
6. Presidential Decree of April 29, 2010 №518, the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 3, 2010 №3.
7. Menshikov VV, Kozlov GV, Kutuzov IV Model analysis of age dynamics of the personnel structure of the defense-industrial complex // Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation. 2008. № 6. C. 61-66.
8. Bolshakov DY Corporate Research and Education Center vertically integrated structure // Innovations. 2014. № 5. C. 73-78.
9. Novikov YV EKO system is able to withstand air and space assets lesions // Economic strategy. 2015. №4. S. 6-11.