This article presents general model of University Technology Transfer and Marketing Centre (TTMC). The model is designed to fill the communicative gap between inventors, industry representatives and university administration in Russia. We consider that to gain success TTMC should aim to reach the following goals. Firstly, to unite now-separated processes of commercial researches, patent selling and innovative entrepreneurship in one general process of assets formation and its promotion to the market. Secondly, to form intensive and proactive communications network with inventors and researchers inside the university, and industry, venture capital and market representatives outside the university. We also suggest several instruments, that can be useful for the first steps of TTMC: mission statement and KPI system, focused on the goals, mentioned above. Creating of this model was part of the project «Development of innovations ecosystems of Russian universities and scientific centres», realized by Ingria Business-Incubator on request by RVC from September 2014 to march 2015.
Keywords: Innovations distribution management, innovations infrastructure, instruments for innovation activities, innovations ecosystem
1. Adner, R. Match your innovation strategy to your innovation ecosystem / R.Adner // Harvard Business Review [electronic resource]: - №84, April 2006 - https://hbr.org/2006/04/match-your -innovation-strategy-to-your-innovation-ecosystem
2. Bychkova, O. Dirty dances: academia-industry relations in Russia / Olga Bychkova, Anna Chernysh, Evgeniya Popova // Triple Helix, December 2015, 2:13
3. Dezhina, I. Technology platforms in Russia: a catalyst for connecting government, science, and business? / Irina Dezhina // Triple Helix, December 2014, 1: 6
4. Analysis of innovative activity of higher educational institutions of Russia / II Grebenyuk [et al.]. - M., "The Academy of Natural Sciences", 2012
5. Bychkova OV Models of interaction between universities and industry in Russia. / OV Bychkova // Economic sociology - T. 14. No 1., January 2013 - p.120
6. Levkevich, MA transfer centers will come out of universities / M. Levkevich // RBC Innovation [electronic resource]: - November 5, 2014 http://i.rbc.ru/anons/item/tsentry_transfera_vyjdut_iz_sostavov_vuzov
7. Osipov, GV The interaction of science and industry: the sociological analysis. / Osipov, GV, Strikhanov MN Sheregi FE - M., ISPR, 2014.
8. Christmas, IV The development of innovation ecosystems of universities and research centers: the barriers of development in Russia, the world experience in the development, comparison of models of best practice. / Christmas, IV, Christmas OI, Tarxien AY [Electronic resource]: - SPb., 2015. -http://www.rusventure.ru/ru/programm/analytics/docs/Innovation_ecosystem_analytical_report.pdf
9. Engovatova, AA Models of innovation infrastructure of the Russian universities. // The thesis for the degree of candidate of economic sciences. - M., MSU. Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2013
10. The results of the study "Academic brokers in Russia" [Electronic resource]: - SPb., EUSP 2013 - http://eu.spb.ru/images/centres/cear/EU_research_full.pdf
11. Innovative Development Program of state-owned companies: the interim results and priorities / MA Gershman, TS Zinin, MA Romanov [et al.]; / Scientific. Ed. LM Hochberg, AN Klepach, PB Mine [et al.]. - M., Higher School of Economics, 2015
12. The results of the study: The study of communication practices of scientific and educational institutions of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: - M., 2014. - http://www.rusventure.ru/ru/programm/analytics/docs/201409_Study_communication_practices.pdf
13. Development of a balanced system of benchmarks [electronic resource] - http://www.businessstudio.ru/wiki/docs/v4/doku.php/ru/bsc/bsc