In the article, main results of the research conducted on the base of iR&D Club in 2014-2015 in order to prepare the project of professional standard «Innovation manager» are described. General features of innovation management as
the area of professional activity are shown. Authors explain, on which stage of company development it is necessary to separate special innovation management structures and managers. Basic tasks and job goals of innovation managers
in company are shown, hierarchical structure of innovation management in company is described
Keywords: innovation management, innovation manager, competencies, innovation ecosystem, innovation culture
- Cultivating Innovation Lessons from America’s Chief Innovation Officers. Available at: http://www.i-capitaladvisors.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/white-paper-cultivating-innovation-20081.pdf
- Stewart T. A. The Wealth of Knowledge: Intellectual Capital and the Twenty-First Century Organization. NY, Random House, 2001, p. 183.
- Innovation manager in a large Russian company – who is he? Available at: http://www.rusventure.ru/ru/programm/analytics/docs/201311_innovation_manager.pdf (In Russian).
- Rodgers S. H. A functional job analysis technique. Occupational medicine, 1992, no. 7(4), pp. 679-711.
- Organizational innovations: development of knowledge-based economics. National Report. Moscow, Managers Association, 2008.
- Adizes I. Managing corporate lifecycles. Moscow, Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2014, 512 p.
- Adizes I. The Ideal Executive: Why You Cannot Be One and What to Do About It. Moscow, Alpina Publisher, 2014, 264 p.
- Belousov O. B. Organizational forms of innovation activity. Vestnik RAEN: economics and management, 2009, no. 3, pp. 65-69 (in Russian).
- Management theory. Ed. by Gaponenko A. L., Pankrukhina A. P. Moscow, RAGS Publishers, 2005, 558 p.
- Deschamps J.-P. Innovation Governance – How Well Does it Work? Available at: http://www.innovationmanagement.se/2013/05/16/innovation-governance-how-well-does-it-work/
- Morris L. The innovation master plan: the CEO’s guide to innovation. CA, Innovation Academy, 2011, 313 p.
- Creating Enduring Organisations: European Qualification Standard for Managing Innovation. Available at: http://www.eurocadres.org/spip.php?rubrique234.
- Ameel D. The Role of Innovation Manager. Innovation. Available at: http://www.eurocadres.org/IMG/pdf/Innovation_Manager_-_Dirk_Ameel.pdf
- . Riel A. Innovation Managers 2.0: Which Competencies. Available at: http://2013.eurospi.net/images/Documents/eurpspi%20ws1%20riel.pdf
- L. Green, B. Jones, I. Miles. Global Review of Innovation Intelligence and Policy Studies: Mini Study 02 – Skills for Innovation. UK, University of Manchester, 2007.
- Order of RF Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, 12 April 2013 «On approval of skill levels in order to develop projects of professional standards» (in Russian).
- Batrova O.F. et al. National qualification framework of Russian Federation. Moscow, FIRO, 2008, 14 p.
- Resolution of RF Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, 05 March 2004 «On approval of the professional standards of the profession «Innovation manager in science, technology and manufacturing sectors».
19. Ortt J. R. et al The evolution of innovation management towards contextual innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management, 2008, Vol. 11 (Iss: 4), pp.522–538.