Innovation is considered in two ways: as a field of knowledge, encompassing issues of management of innovative processes, including the methodology and organization of innovative activity and the direction of higher education, received a name. In this regard, problematization conducted research and development «Innovation as the management theory of innovation processes», taking into account the heterogeneity of the environment in which takes place the process of innovation, its internal multidimensionality. Problematization research and development «Innovation as a direction of higher education» carried out taking into account the history of the formation, characteristics and problems of the development of this educational direction and expectations of employers, in the frame of formal qualifications and competency management specialist innovation
Keywords: model of innovation sphere, the ecosystem of innovation diffusion of innovation management, infrastructure and management tools, innovation, human resources innovation
1. Rudskoy AI, Tukkel IL On the role of universities in the innovation economy // Proceedings SPbSPU №495, 2006
2. Rudskoy AI What engineers need Russia? // Innovation, number 5 (199), 2015
3. Tukkel IL On the problems of management of innovation processes // Scientific and technical statements STU, № 4-2 (183), 2013
4. R. Bellman Dynamic Programming. - M .: Publishing House innostr. lit-ry, 1960.
5. Wessner CW, National Research Council (US). Committee on Capitalizing on Science, Technology, and Innovation: An Assessment of the Small Business Innovation Research Program - 2004 / www.6cp.net/downloads/03vancouver_wessner.ppt
6. Veblen, Thorstein. "Why is Economics Not an Evolutionary Science." The Quarterly Journal of Economics.Volume 12, 1898.
7. Peltoniemi, M. Cluster, Value Network and Business Ecosystem: Knowledge and Innovation Approach. Paper Presented at "Organisations, Innovation and Complexity: New Perspectives on the Knowledge Economy" conference, September 9-10, in Manchester, UK.
8. Agamerzyan IR RVC - a key element of the modernization of the economy. Interviews electronic publication "Science and Technology RUSSIA - STRF.ru» // http: /strf.demo.pointid.ru/matetial.aspx? D_no = 26772
9. AY Yakovlev Ecosystem innovation (regional peculiarities of formation and development) // Federalism, 2011. № 4
10. Malaval, Frederick. Thermodynamic fluctuations and innovation in environmental protection // Innovations in science, education and production. Proceedings SPbSPU № 496. - SPb .: STU, 2006.
11. The strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 08.12.2011, № 2227-P
12. OG Golichenko National Innovation System of Russia: state and ways of development. M .: Nauka, 2006.
13. VV Ivanov National Innovation Systems: Theory and practice of formation. - M .: Publishing House. House "Abelia", 2004.
14. Tukkel IL About the methodology of management of innovation processes. / Innovations in science, education and industry: Proceedings SPbGTU № 492. - SPb .: Publishing House of the Polytechnic. University Press, 2004.
15. Ivanova NI National innovation systems. - M .: Nauka, 2002.
16. VV Ivanov An innovative paradigm XXI. - M .: Science, 2011.
17. The global transformation of innovation systems. Ed. N.I.Ivanovoy - M .: IMEMO, 2010
18. A. Akayev, Rudskoy AI Analysis and forecast the impact of the sixth technological order on the dynamics of global economic development // in the book. The global dynamics of patterns, trends, and prospects. M .: KRASAND 2014.
19. Lundvall B.-E. National Systems of Innovation. Towards a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning.- London: Anthem Press, 2010.
20. Cooke, P., P. Boekholt and F. Tödtling, The Governance of Innovation in Europe: Regional Perspectives on Global Competitiveness. - London: Pinter, 2000
21. AV Zarkovich Theories of innovative development: the concept of regional innovation systems // Humanitarian research. 2013. № 6 [electronic resource]. Access: http://human.snauka.ru/2013/06/3404
22. Bekov MB, Ivanov VV, Surin AV Tukkel IL Innovation Management: National and regional innovation systems // Scientific and technical statements STU. № 5 (87), 2009.
23. Bortnik IM, Sorokin AV Recommendations region AIRR rating on the results of innovative regions // Innovations, number 7, 2014
24. Glukhov VV Detter GF, IL Tukkel Creating the regional innovation system in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation: design and implementation experience // Innovations, number 5, 2015
25. GF Detter, Institute of scientific and innovative potential of the Arctic regions of the Russian Federation // Innovation, number 7, 2014
26. Efimov AV, Kolbachev EB Perederiy MV Innovation infrastructure in the new industrialization application of innovation // Innovations, number 11, 2015
27. Kochieva AK Transfer of technology and small innovative enterprises as constituting innovative development of the Krasnodar Territory // Innovations, number 11, 2015
28. Ketova NV Monastyrnyi EA, AF Uvarov Cluster "Information technology and electronics of the Tomsk region" // Innovations, number 8, 2014
29. AE Levintov, model development and use of territories and resources. Proc. North: problems of peripheral areas / holes. Ed. VN Lazhentsev. - Syktyvkar, 2007. - 420 p. 2007
30. Bulgakov, Philosophy economy. - M .: Nauka, 1990
31. Tukkel IL, Dorantes DH About the computer-system design of integrated production on the basis of the problem-oriented model solutions. / Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 1997, number 7.
32. E. Mansfield Economics scientific and technical progress. - M .: Progress, 1970.
33. Tukkel IL, Tsvetkova NA Cybernetic approach to the management of innovation processes. Proc. System analysis in the design and management. Sat scientific works of the International XIX n-practical conference, July 1-3, 2015 p.2. - SpbPU .: publ SPbPU, 2015.
34. Chesboro G. Open Innovation. - M .: Generation 2007.
35. G. Etzkowitz Triple Helix. Universities enterprise-state. Innovation in action. Translated from the English under the editorship of AF Uvarova - Tomsk, Publisher of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radio Electronics, 2011.
36. B. Hwang, G. Horovitt "Rainforest. The secret to create the next Silicon Valley "- Tomsk, Publisher of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radio Electronics, 2012.
37. Innovation, number 8 (178) 2013.
38. Tukkel IL, Surin AV The concept of designing innovative metasystems Scientific and technical statements STU number 3 (56), 2008.
39. On approval of the professional standards of the profession "Manager of innovation in science and technology and industrial areas": Ministry of Labor Decree of 05.03.2004 № 34 // Bulletin of the Ministry of Labor. - № 4, 2004.
40. Costea VA Akinshina AV Specialist in innovation management in the company: the specificity of the profession // Innovations, number 11, 2015