The digital transformation of all economic industries is a basis for the transition to the new technological paradigm «Industry 4.0». This task requires the use of absolutely new information technologies and organizational solutions. Thus the problem of revising approaches to training specialists for the new economy is becoming actual. The article proves that the direction of education «Innovatics» is the most appropriate among other directions (management, information technology, industrial engineering, etc.) for future tasks of professional activities of specialists in digital transformation.
But it is necessary to strengthen crafting digital competencies and to form knowledge, skills and abilities of applying new information technologies: machine learning, big data analysis, predictive analytics, cloud and distributed computing, etc. The article demonstrates the role of a graduate of a new educational program on the example of the tasks of digital transformation of transport enterprises and substantiates the necessary structure of the competencies formed by him
Keywords: digital transformation, innovatics, hard and soft innovations, digital competencies, transport and logistic services, future transport systems
- I. L. Tukkel, S. N. Yashin, A. A. Ivanov. Digital transformation as an important part of innovative development//Innovations. 2019. № 3 (245). P. 45-50.
- Order of the Ministry of Education of Russia of October 15, 2002 No. 3594 «On the experiment to create a new direction for the training of certified specialists «Innovatika» and the specialty «Management of innovations» (archive of documents — Consultant Plus database — (www.consultant.ru ). (In Russ.)
- Reports on the work of the federal educational and methodical association in the system of higher education in an enlarged group of specialties and directions 27.00.00 for 2003-2018. https://www. fumoped.ru . (In Russ.)
- K. Schwab. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. New York: Crown Publishing Group, 2017. 192 p.
- How deep is the «qualification pit» in Russia?//Moscow, 08.28.2019. News. Economy —https://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/123993?fbclid=IwAR0HWOrDDcFlkF5N2J9nVwmd3pd_Ygv0nprbJEl8wBtdeWYvDKghvPb045k . (In Russ.)
- Guide to the future: how companies in Central and Eastern Europe operating in different industries operate during the digital revolution. Microsoft Analysis Report 2018 (in Russ).
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2010 No. 1868-r of Moscow «On Awarding Prizes of the Government of the Russian Federation of 2010 in the Field of Education»//Rossiyskaya Gazeta — Federal Issue No. 249 (5328) of November 3, 2010. (In Russ.)
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of September 12, 2013 No. 1061 on the approval of Federal State Educational Standards 3+ «Innovation» 03/27/05 (bachelor's degree), 04/27/05 (master's degree). (In Russ.)
- G. Gref. Russian universities should teach the skills of the XXI century. https://ria.ru/20161207/1483041883.html. (In Russ.)
- O. Sedova, D. Rygalin, A. V. Vlasov, Yu. Krupnov et al. Research into the state and development trends of small innovative entrepreneurship in the Russian regions//Innovations. 2011. No. 2 (148). P. 57-70. (In Russ.)
- Urban Air Mobility Grand Challenge, NASA, April 18, 2019. https://www.nasa.gov/uamgc.
- Urban Air Mobility — the sky is yours, Airbus, November, 27, 2018. https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/stories/urban-air-mobility-the-skyis-yours.html.
- Urban air mobility (UAM). https://uam.fev.com. (In Russ.)
- Measurement of Scientific, Technological and Innovation Activities. Oslo Manual 2018 Guidelines for Collecting, Reporting and Using Data on Innovation, 4th Edition. https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264304604-en.
- D. Pennel. The ‘uberisation’ of the workplace is a new revolution. EURActiv Network. 01 June 2015. https://www.euractiv.com/section/social-europe-jobs/opinion/the-uberisation-of-the-workplace-is-a-new-revolution.
- Cambridge Dictionary. https://dictionary.cambridge.org.
- M. Baker. Digital Transformation (Digital Examination). CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015. 2nd Edition. 226 p.
- Atlas of new professions. http://atlas100.ru. (In Russ.)
- Profession «transport planner»: five main competencies. https://www.hse.ru/news/admission/298869669.html . (In Russ.)