For a century, the State University of management (SUM) is the flagship of management education in Russia. The University trained and train highly qualified specialists capable of ensuring effective management of production and economic systems of various industries and spheres of activity. Since its Foundation in 1975, the Department of innovation management has set the organization and management of research and development, the development of new products and advanced technologies as the main priority. The Department was the first in Russia, in 1995, began to produce specialists in the field of innovation management. Since 2005, SUM conducts training in the direction of higher education «Innovation». The article presents an assessment of the results of the implementation of the bachelor's degree program «Innovation» at the State University of Management (Moscow, Russia) in 2011-2019. Special attention is paid to the study of the relationship between the set of entrance examinations and the initial competencies of students entering the educational program «Innovation». Recommendations on increasing the involvement of 1st and 2nd year students in the educational process are given
Keywords: applicants, students, higher education, innovation management, SUM
- I. L. Tukkel’. Creation and development of a new direction of higher professional education «Innovation»//Nauchno-tekhnicheskie Vedomosti SPbGPU [Scientific and Technical Sheets SPbSPU]. 2011. № 3 (121). P. 9-15. (In Russ.)
- Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of 17.05.1999 № 1312 «About experiment in St. Petersburg state technical University on preparation of bachelors in the direction «Innovationka». http://www.ii.spb.ru/2005/ins_inn_material/baza_1/the_order_245.pdf.
- Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of 15.10.2002 № 3594 «About experiment on creation of the new direction of training of the certified specialists «Innovation» and a specialty «Management of Innovations». http://www.edu.ru/documents/view/23958.
- Report on research work № 1011-03 «Development of the concept of educational and methodical complex and curriculum with Federal,regional and University components in the specialty «Innovation Management».
- Report on research work № 1011-04 «Development of methodological guidelines for conducting classes using active forms of education and organization of independent work of students in the core academic disciplines of the specialty «Innovation Management».
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2010 № 1868-р «On awarding the 2010 government of the Russian Federation prizes in the field of education». https://rg.ru/2010/11/03/premii-dok.html.
- Report on research work № 1108-11 «Formation of a complex of educational and methodical support of the basic educational programs of preparation of bachelors and masters in the directions «Innovation» and «Management». State registration no. 01201168702. Stage 1-5 (2011- 2015).
- A. N. Asaul. Training of engineers and managers in innovation management is the key to successful development of the company// Jekonomicheskoe vozrozhdenie Rossii [Economic revival of Russia]. 2009. № 1 (19). P. 3-7. (In Russ.)
- A. T. Volkov, V. S. Ustinov. Formation of innovative and creative competencies of students studying in the field of training «Innovation»// Vestnik Universiteta (Gosudarstvennyy universitet upravleniya) [Bulletin of University (State University of Management)]. 2012. № 20. P. 37-41. (In Russ.)
- Ju. V. Poduraev, A. A. Harin, O. S. Harina. Interaction of educational institutions of higher education and machine-building enterprises as one of the main instruments of human capital development//Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2015. № 8 (202). P. 42-44. (In Russ.)
- S. V. Novoselov, L. A. Majurnikova, I. A. Kilina. To the question of prospects of personnel training system for scientific and innovative activity// Professional’noe obrazovanie v Rossii i za rubezhom [Professional education in Russia and abroad]. 2017. № 4 (28). P. 77-84. (In Russ.)
- A. S. Karpov, A. A. Harin. Development of innovative enterprises on the basis of research activities of young people//Vestnik Universiteta (Gosudarstvennyy universitet upravleniya) [Bulletin of University (State University of Management)]. 2015. № 6. P. 275-279. (In Russ.)
- E. B. Kuznecov, A. A. Jengovatova. «Universities 4.0»: points of growth of knowledge economy in Russia//Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2016. № 5 (211). P. 3-9. (In Russ.)
- V. V. Zhukov, S. Ju. Ljapina, V. N. Tarasova. Formation of basic competencies for future engineering activities in the conditions of accelerating scientific and technological progress//Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2017. № 11 (229). P. 88-96. (In Russ.)
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of 25.01.2011 № 97 (edition of 31.05.2011) «About the Statement and Introduction of the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Professional Education in the Direction of Preparation 222000 Innovation (Qualification (Degree) «Bachelor»)» (registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 24.03.2011 № 20276). (In Russ.)
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of 11.08.2016 № 1006 «About Approval of Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education in the Direction of Preparation 27.03.05 Innovation (the Undergraduate Level)» (registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 26.08.2016 № 43452). (In Russ.)
- The Strategy of Innovative Development of the Russian Federation for the Period till 2020 (approved by the decree of the RF Government of December 08, 2011 № 2227-r). (In Russ.)
- Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor). http://obrnadzor.gov.ru/ru . (In Russ.)
- Official information portal of the Unified state examination. http://www.ege.edu.ru/ru . (In Russ.)
- Federal state budget scientific institution «Federal Institute of Pedagogical Measurements». http://fipi.ru/ege-i-gve-11/analiticheskie-imetodicheskie-materialy . (In Russ.)
- Moscow Mayor official website. https://www.mos.ru/en .
- Ucheba.ru. https://www.ucheba.ru . (In Russ.)
- H. Chesbrough. Open innovation: the new imperative for creating and profiting from technology. Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, 2003. 227 p.
- Brand Finance Global 500 2019. The annual report on the world’s most valuable and strongest brands. January 2019. https://brandfinance.com/knowledge-centre/reports/brand-finance-global-500-2019.
- Admission Committee of the State University of Management. http://priem.guu.ru. (In Russ.)
- Federal State Statistics Service. http://www.gks.ru.
- V. V. Degtyareva, E. A. Priupolina. [The use of digital techniques in the educational process: the introduction of SCRUM in the project work of the discipline «Innovative entrepreneurship»]//Shag v budushhee: iskusstvennyj intellekt i cifrovaja jekonomika. Revoljucija v upravlenii: novaja cifrovaja jekonomika ili novyj mir mashin. Materialy II Mezhdunarodnogo nauchnogo foruma [Step into the future: artificial intelligence and digital economy. Revolution in management: a new digital economy or a new world of machines. Proceedings of the II International scientific forum], Moscow, State University of management, 2018. P. 96-103. (In Russ.)
- How to involve bachelor level engineering students in research?//ResearchGate. https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_to_involve_bachelor_level_engineering_students_in_research.
- A. T. Volkov, V. V. Degtyareva, V. S. Ustinov. Peculiarities of innovative entrepreneurship in the conditions of development of the national technology initiative//Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2017. № 11 (229). P. 54-59. (In Russ.)