The model of management automation for enterprise innovative development is proposed on the basis of innovative potential taking into account the innovative part of enterprise innovative development. Using of proposed model will allow to reduce the consumption of resources for accounting innovations and strategic forecasting, increase the computational accuracy of enterprise potential, provide «learning» of decision-making system and the conversion to more deeper digitalization of management processes at the enterprise. This tool is intended to set out the direction of company development as a whole rather than to manage separate processes. Such system can become the working tool for the head of innovative and strategic department at the enterprise
Keywords: innovations, management automation, management system, innovative development, innovative management, development strategy, enterprise innovation potential, innovation system
- I. A. Sultanov. The current stage of coming into innovative economy. Moscow, 2017. http://projectimo.ru/innovatika/innovacionnayaehkonomika.html.
- E. A. Milskaia. Management of strategy of innovatively active enterprises in various phases of a business cycle//Innovations. № 1. 2012. P. 88-94.
- R. S. Kaplan, D. P. Norton. The Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action. Moscow: ZAO «Olimp-Business», 2003.
- M. E. Porter, S. Stern. National Innovative Capacity//The Global Competitiveness Report 2001-2002. New York University Press, 2001.
- L. K. Shamina. Innovations potential for business//Innovations. № 9. 2007. P. 56-60.
- N. B. Kultin, A. N. Tsybulyak. Iinnovative potation of the company: estimation and management of value//Innovations. № 3 (233). 2018. P. 106-112.
- L. A. Smirnova, E. A. Pavlova. Evaluation of the enterprise competitive advantages on the base of its innovation potential//Modern problems of science and education. 2015. №. 1-1. P. 583-583.
- D. L. Skipin. New approaches to the assessment of innovative potential of the enterprise//Bulletin of Kemerovo state university. 2015. № 1-4 (61).
- V. S. Kasyanov. Management of enterprise development based on the system of business models//Modern high technology № 1: conference proceedings. 2005. P. 121-122.
- A. V. Serdtseva. Development of automated control systems for technological processes//Bulletin of UlSTU. 3/2016. 2016. P. 58-61.
- V. M. Volodin, I. A. Sergeeva. Innovative development of industrial enterprises and information management technologies//University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences. 2012. № 1.
- Neil Miller, 10 Features Every Workflow Management System Should Have. 2019. https://kissflow.com/workflow/workflow-managementsystem-10-must-have-features.
- CPM — Corporate Performance Management. 2016. http://www.tadviser.ru/a/54311.