Our world is about to enter the new technological revolution with cyber-physical systems in its technological basement. The question about searching and development of new approaches to the education of highly demanded specialists that are able to deal with the modern infrastructure is extremely acute nowadays. There are a number of trends specific to the training of the modern specialists such as interdisciplinary competences, long-life learning, involvement of industries to the educational process and its digitalization. The main goal of this paper is to show an approach to the development of courses and their implementation to the educational process with the help of the Basics in project-based activities course’ example
Keywords: project-based activities, distance learning, digital learning, long-life learning, modern competences, interdisciplinarity, digital economics
- I. L. Tukkel. Tomorrow, technological tomorrow, came yesterday//Innovation. 2017. № 11. P. 3-5. (In Russ.)
- A. Grenčiková, J. Španková, D. Petrušová. The challenges and trends in higher education//CBU International Conference Proceedings. 5. 2017. 616.
- W. Jacob. Interdisciplinary Trends in Higher Education//Palgrave Communications. 1. 2015. 15001.
- E. P. Breslav. How to develop a digital economy in your organization today//Quality. Innovation Education. 2017. № 4 (143). P. 44-54. (In Russ.)
- L. V. Shmelkova. Personnel for the digital economy: a look into the future//Additional professional education in the country and in the world. 2016. № 8. P. 1-4. (In Russ.)
- L. D. Gitelman, M. V. Kozhevnikov. The paradigm of managerial education for a technological breakthrough in the economy//The economy of the region. 2018 . Vol. 14. №. 2. P. 433-449. (In Russ.)
- 7 Atlas of new professions. http://atlas100.ru .
- 8 L. D. Gitelman, D. G. Sandler, T. B. Gavrilova, M. V. Kozhevnikov. Complex Systems Management Competency For Technology Modernization//International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics. 2017. Vol. 12 (4). P. 525-537.
- G. F. Khasanova, R. N. Zaripov. The Pedagogical Potential of Open Educational Resources//Kazan Pedagogical Journal. №. 4 (129). 2018. P. 68-71.
- 10 G. Gielen. Final overview of the expected competencies of future nano-electronics engineers, 2011. http://cordis.europa.eu/docs/projects/cnect/1/257051/080/deliverables/001-EurodotsD12.pdf .
- Cooperative E-learning Platform for Industrial Innovation. https://www.cephei.eu.
- Courses of the national platform «Open Education». https://openedu.ru/course.
- Coursera Online Education Platform. https://www.coursera.org/courses.
- Universities will launch a joint educational program. https://www.spbstu.ru/media/news/partnership/polytech-urfu-launch-joint-educationalprogram.