The article traces the changes in the content of educational standards of HPE in the direction of «innovation» in the direction of the transition of the education system to the market of educational services. The features of training in the direction of «innovation» students — bachelors and masters — at the Novosibirsk state university of economics and management are discussed. The methods used to motivate students to receive education are given
Keywords: competences, education, concepts of modern natural science, physics, educational services market
- Order of 17.05.1999 № 1312 «On the experiment at the St. Petersburg state technical University for the preparation of bachelors in the direction of «innovation». Consortium Website Electronic Fund of legal and regulatory and technical documentation. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901778307.
- I. L. Tukkel. Creation and development of a new direction of higher professional education «Innovatika»//Scientific and technical statements. Innovation SPbSPU. 2011. № 3. P. 9-15.
- T. Ya. Dubnishcheva. Word of the day — «Innovatika»//Lyceum Student, popular science journal. № 1-2 (42-43). 2014. P. 36-39.
- G. Itskovich. Triple helix. Universities–enterprises–state. Innovation in action/Edited by A. F. Uvarov. Tomsk: Tomsk state University of systems control. and radio electronics, 2010. 238 p.
- T. Ya. Dobysheva. Conceptions of modern natural science: textbook for universities/Ed. by M. F. Zhukov. Novosibirsk: UKEA, 1997.
- Zh. I. Alferov. Appeal to the rectors of Russian universities//Bulletin of The scientific and methodological Council on physics. № 4/Comp. N. M. Kozhevnikov. SPb.: Publishing house of Polytechnic. un-ta, 2012. 84 p.
- R. A. Brazhe, V. K. Voronov, V. V. Gorbachev et al. Approximate program for discipline «Concepts of modern natural science» for the 3rd generation GEF//Bulletin of the Scientific and methodological Council for physics. № 4/Comp. N. M. Kozhevnikov. SPb.: Ed. at the Polytechnic. un-t, 2012. 84 p.
- T. Ya. Dubnishcheva. The use of modern scientific achievements in the education of students in the direction of «innovation»//Modern education: the development of technology and content of higher professional education as a condition for improving the quality of graduates: materials of International Research.-method. Conf., Tomsk, 26-27 January 2017. Tomsk, TUSUR Publishing house, 2017. 310 p.
- T. Ya. Dubnishcheva. Project method of development of motivation of studying of physics and professional competences of the engineerinnovator//Physical and mathematical education: problems and prospects. Materials of the Second all-Russian scientific and practical conference dedicated to the year of N. I. Lobachevsky at Kazan Federal University, Elabuga, 7-9 December 2017-Kazan: Kazan publishing House. un-ta, 2017. 316 p.
- S. Yu. Lyapina, E. E. Pervakova, E. V. Snesareva. Corporate culture and innovations in the company//Innovations. № 12, 2009.
- M. A. Yablunovsky. Architecture of the automated system of examination of innovative projects//Scientific and technical Vedomosti. Innovation SPbSPU. 2011. № 3. P. 134-141.
- Report «Twelve solutions for new education». https://www.hse.ru/data/2018/04/04/1164616802/Доклад_образование.pdf.
- G. Malinetsky. the Road will master going//Synergetics and education. http://zavtra.ru/blogs/dorogu_osilit_idushij.