In the article the higher education trends in Russia were analyzed on the basis of literary sources, news lines and observations. The article presents a new position of a technology entrepreneur — venture builder, and discusses how to grow such entrepreneurs in universities. Also, the text of the article shows the experience of the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University in the field of the formation of the necessary competencies in this field of activity on the example of the preparation of bachelors in the direction «Innovation»
Keywords: startup, venture builder, trends in higher education, technology entrepreneur, shared space
- The Future of Education — Global Agenda». Report. Rusinfoguard, 2016. 212 p. http://rusinfoguard.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/GEF.Agenda_ru_full.pdf . (In Russ.)
- Approaches to the formation and launching of new industries in the context of the National Technology Initiative, using the example of the sphere «Digital reality technologies and systems and promising «human-computer» interfaces (in the field of neuroelectronics). The Analitical Report — http://asi.ru/nti/docs/Doklad.pdf. (In Russ.)
- A. Ya. Uvarova, O. V. Dorofeev, R. A. Retinskiy, A. N. Klyukova, A. M. Kondaurov. Experience of creating a university ecosystem for continuous support for future and current entrepreneurs//Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2019. № 4. P. 20-25. (In Russ.).
- V. L. Kraynik. Higher education in Russia: trends and development prospects//Biological bulletin of the Bogdan Khmelnitsky Melitopol state pedagogical university. 2015. № 5 (1а). P. 81-85. (In Russ.).
- N. A. Suvorov. Higher education in modern world//The civil aviation high technologies (Nauchnyi vestnik MGTU GA), 2012. № 182. P. 103-108. (In Russian.)
- The main trends in the development of higher education: Global and Bologna dimensions/Under the editorship of V.I. Baydenko. Moscow: Research center for the problems of quality training of specialists, 2010. 352 p.
- About «National platform of open education». http://npoed.ru/about . (In Russ.)
- Universities partners. http://www.iidf.ru/partners/university . (In Russ.)
- D. Kovalevich, P. Schedrovitskii. Conveyor of innovation. Who is responsible for producing innovation? Agency for Strategic Initiatives —http://asi.ru/conveyor-of-innovations . (In Russ.)
- Teamwork Space. Leader-ID — https://leader-id.ru/points. (In Russ.)
- The first regional Boiling Point opened in St. Petersburg. Agency for Strategic Initiatives — https://asi.ru/news/61227. (In Russ.)
- 12 universities that opened Boiling Points will receive an invitation to NTI’s acceleration program. Agency for Strategic Initiatives —https://asi.ru/news/104455. (In Russ.)
- Startup Guide: How to start ... and not close your online business/Under the editorship of M. R. Zobnina. Moscow: Alpina Publisher, 2015. 166 p.
- T. G. Mukhina. Active and interactive educational technologies (forms of conducting classes) in Higher Education. Nizhny Novgorod,: NNGASU, 2013. 97 p.
- N. S. Bityukova. Tipovaya metodika vnedreniya v obrazovatel'nyy protsess vuzov kursa po sozdaniyu i razvitiyu startapov. Master's thesis [A standard methodology for introducing a course on the creation and development of startups into the educational process of Universities]. St.Petersburg, 2017. 72 p. http://elib.spbstu.ru/dl/2/v17-3521.pdf/info. (In Russ.)
- Educational policy regarding management and implementation of models of educational programs of higher education (as amended by order № 395 dated March 21, 2016). http://www.spbstu.ru/upload/dmo/Obr_politika_21.03.2016.pdf . (In Russ.)
- The manual on the course «Internet Entrepreneurship»/Under the editorship of M.R. Zobnina. M: Publishing Solutions, 2016. 266 p.
- Why Boiling Points for countries, cities, universities and you. Russian venture company — https://www.rvc.ru/press-service/media-review/nti/140462 . (In Russ.)