The article discusses the stages of development of the «Innovation» direction at the Kazan national research technological university. The authors talk about the implementation of interdisciplinary training of bachelors, about the development and change of teaching formats at the department of innovation in chemical technology using the practice of immersing students in a real-life business. The article considers the aspect of student involvement in training on a bilingual basis, as well as student participation in the school to promote technological entrepreneurship
Keywords: interdisciplinary training of bachelors, the practice of immersing students in real business, project training, technological entrepreneurship
- A. I. Rudskoy, I. L. Tukkel. Innovation: questions of theory and staffing of innovative activity//Innovations. 2015. № 11 (205). P. 3-11.
- D. D. Iskhakova, D. Sh. Sultanova, Kh. M. Yaroshevskaya. Competency-based approach in the preparation of masters under the program of innovative entrepreneurship in the field of processing and production of polymers. Kazan: KNITU. 2014. P. 114-116.
- Kh. M. Yaroshevskaya, D. Sh. Sultanova, D. D. Iskhakova. Distance learning in the process of staffing the Nizhnekamsk petrochemical cluster in the field of polymer production and processing//Bulletin of the Technological University. 2012. T. 15. V. 20. P. 250-252.
- A. Yu. Maliashova, D. D. Iskhakova, D. Sh. Sultanova. The formation of entrepreneurial competencies among students through the practice of immersion in real business//New standards and technologies of engineering education: university opportunities and the needs of the petrochemical industry. Synergy. 2018. V. 2018. P. 103-111.
- D. Sh. Sultanova, A. Yu. Maliashova, D. D. Iskhakova. Development of entrepreneurial competencies in engineering students//Bulletin of the University of Talents. 2017. № 2. P. 92-95.
- A.Yu. Maliashova, D.D. Iskhakova, D.Sh. Sultanova. The practice of immersion in real business as a mechanism for the development of entrepreneurial competencies in engineering students//Bulletin of the University of Talents: scientific and practical journal. State program «Strategic talent management in the Republic of Tatarstan for 2015-2020», ANO «Kazan Open University of Talents 2.0»; chief editor F. Z. Mustafina. Kazan: Fatherland, 2018. № 3-4 (July-August-September-October-November-December). P. 141-147.
- Yu. N. Ziyatdinova, P. N. Osipov, A. N. Bezrukov, E. E. Valeeva, D. Sh. Sultanova. Internationalization of engineering education. Kazan, 2015.