This article aims to study the possibility of creating a multi-level system integrators to address the speed dial innovation potential within any system. Besides multi-level integrators can solve the problem of communication of the academic sector of science and industry, as it can generate complex and extensive system of relations between them. Such a system will take into account market changes and adjust their individual elements in accordance with these changes. Creating such a system it is largely predetermined by the inefficiency of the existing approaches, such as clustersor parks. The main drawbacks of the past have become high abstraction and lack of detail of the specific problems of each sector, the lack of development of systems of selection of a given class, the lack of accumulation systems innovation potential of each technology
Keywords: integrator, scientific and production chain, components, main components, dependent components, level of integration, selection
1. Raw materials in the industrial value chain. January 2013. ERT.
2. Liu P, Sui H, Gu Q. THE GLOBAL VALUE CHAIN AND CHINA AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY UPGRADING STRATEGY. Management Science and Engineering .Vol.2 No.1 March 2008
3. James M. China’s Drive for ‘Indigenous Innovation’ A Web of Industrial Policies.2010.
4. Schmid S, Grosch P.Managing the International Value Chain in the Automotive Industry. Strategy, Structure, and Culture.2008.
5. Global Automotive Supplier Study 2013.Driving on thin ice. Roland Berger Strategy Consultants.2013
6. Chen J. Development Strategy of Chinese Leading Automotive
7. Manufacturer. Okinawa University. BICC WORKING PAPER SERIES, No. 9
8. March 2008
9. Alspector J. China – a new power in superconducting hardware. Institute for Defence Analysis.2012.
10. Seitz A. Advanced Methods for Propulsion System Integration in Aircraft Conceptual Design. TECHNISCHE UNIVERSIT AT MUNCHEN Institut fur Luft- und Raumfahrt. 2012.