The potential of the Internet in the area of financial and tax management is enormous, but its technological possibilities poorly understood, and network resources are often used spontaneously and are not comprehensive. The purpose of this article — the mastering of the role of second-generation Internet services in building on its platform professional environment of the management technopark’s participants: the management company and its residents. In the context of the considered area are outlined technological, social and didactic characteristics of Web 2.0, described it social services, shows the prospects and the possibilities of their practical application, analyzes the ways to integrate new technologies in the management process of financial-tax activities of the economic entity. In article are formulated conclusions and proposals to overcome the backlog in the context of technological development, proposed a scheme of the technological platforms for the development of professional management environment of technopark
Keywords: technopark, finance, taxes, Web 2.0, innovative technologies, social services, professional management environment of technopark, professional environment of the technopark’s resident
1. Order of the RF Government of 17.11.2008 № 1662-r "On the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020". Available at: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=90601 (In Russian).
2. Forecast of Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 (approved by the Government of the Russian Federation). Available at: http://government.ru/media/files/41d4b737638b91da2184.pdf (In Russian).
3. Aletdinova A.A., Babkin A.V., Baikov E.A., Bespal'ko V.A., Gribtsova T.Y., Glukhov V.V. et al. Metodologiya upravleniya innovatsionnoy deyatel’nost’yu ekonomicheskikh sistem [Methodology of innovation management of economic systems]. Monograph. Saint-Petersburg, CULT-INFORM-PRESS, 2014, 437 p. (In Russian).
4. Pankova N.V., Matz A.V., Borisoglebskaya L.N. Kontseptsiya postroeniya sistemy strategicheskogo upravleniya tekhnoparkami v sfere vysokikh tekhnologiy v RF [The concept of building a system of strategic management of technology parks in the sphere of high technologies in RF]. Monograph. Saint-Petersburg, Petrotsentr, 2011, 220 p. (In Russian).
5. Tribushnaya V.H. Innovatsionnaya infrastruktura kak neobkhodimost’ poddergki naukoyemkogo predprinimatel’stva: tecknoparki I strategicheskoe upravlenie [Innovative infrastructure as the need to support high technology business: technology parks and strategic management]. Monograph. Izhevsk, IzhGTU, 2011, 240 p. (In Russian).
6. Goncharenko L.I . et al. Nalogovoye stimulirovanie razvitiya Innovatsionnoy ekonomiki Rossii [Tax incentives for the development of innovative economy in Russia]. Monograph. Moscow, Tsifrovichok, 2008, 178 p. (In Russian).
7. Vylkova E.S., Krasavin V.I. Problematic issues of regulation of taxation of business entities in special economic zones and their solution. Izvestiya Irkutskoi gosudarstvennoi ekonomicheskoi akademii [News of Irkutsk State Economic Academy], 2012, no. 5, pp. 24-28. (In Russian).
8. Shuvalova E.B., Shuvalov A.E. [Innovations in taxation and their role in improving the tax system]. Trudy 2 Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii “Innovatsionnoye razvitiye rossiyskoy ekonomiki” [Proc. 2nd International scientific-practical conference “The innovative development of Russian economy”]. Moscow, MESI, 2009, pp. 549-553. (In Russian).
9. Pinskaya M.R. The tax component in the special economic zones: Russian and foreign experience. Nalogovaya politika I praktika [Tax policy and practice], 2008, no. 8, pp. 44-49. (In Russian).
10. Titova S.V., Filatova A.V. Tekhnologii Veb 2.0 v prepodavanii inostrannych yazykov [ Web 2.0 technologies in the teaching of foreign languages]. Moscow, ZAO "Publishing house IKAR", 2014, pp. 9-19. (In Russian).
11. Patarakin E.D. Social interaction and online learning 2.0. (In Russian). Available at: https://db.ph-int.org/upload/iteach/texts/pi_2010_04_20-13_38_59_1.pdf (accessed 05.08.2015)
12. Tishkova M., Bocharov M., Chumikov A.N. PR v Internete: Veb 1.0, Veb 2.0,Veb 3.0 [PR on the Internet: WEB 1.0, WEB 2.0, WEB 3.0]. Monograph. Moscow, Alpina Publisher, 2010, 134 p. (In Russian).
13. Sorokin I.V., Skalaban A.V. Technology WEB and WEB 2.0 as a means of integrating libraries in the modern electronic environment. Nauchnye I tekhnicheskie biblioteki [Scientific and technical libraries], 2011, no. 3, pp. 23-31. (In Russian)
14. Tim O'Reilly. What is Web 2.0. (In Russian). Available at: http://old.computerra.ru/think/234100/ (accessed 05.08.2015)
15. Evstigneev E.N., Viktorova N.G. Economic and other aspects of tax management as a complex system. Ekonomika nalogovykh reform [Economy of tax reforms]. Monograph. Ed. Mayburov I.A., Ivanov Y.B., Tarangul L.L. Kiev, Alerta, 2013, pp. 56-65 (In Russian).
16. Evstigneev E.N., Viktorova N.G. Problems of personnel, information and technological support of tax management: system approach.[ Journal of Tax Reform], 2015, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 42-59 (In Russian).
17. Gavrilova T.A., Kudryavtsev D.V. Information technologies of management knowledges. (In Russian). Available at: http://bigc.ru/publications/bigspb/km/itkm/ (accessed 05.08.2015).