The article considers the role of investments in the modernization of agriculture and rural development, identifies the problems of investment and innovative development of the industry, reveals the impact of investment volumes and their growth rates in the northwestern Federal district of the Russian Federation on the growth of gross agricultural output, substantiates the insufficiency of attracted investment volumes to improve the competitiveness of agriculture and indicates the need to increase state support for social and industrial infrastructure of rural areas
Keywords: the process of investment, innovation, economic growth, the competitiveness of the industry, multispicata investment, investment attraction, rural areas
1. I. I. Raizberg. Comprehensive assessment and analysis of investment activity in constituent entities of the Russian Federation: interregional differentiation//Construction Economics. 2001. No. 10. S. 28.
2. S. O. Ashirov. Investment activity and methods for its determination in the organization tion of industry: abstract. dis. ... economy sciences: 08.00.05. M., 2002.
3. N. Ya. Golovetsky, A. N. Terekhova. Investment attractiveness of the agricultural sector in the context of import substitution//Internet journal «Science of Science». Vol. 7. № 5. 2015. http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/104EVN515.pdf.
4. V. A. Tsvetkov, A. A. Shutkov, M. N. Dudin, N. V. Lyasnikov. Improving the investment attractiveness of the agricultural sector in Russia// Finance: theory and practice. Vol. 22. No. 3. 2018.
5. L. Stoleriu. Equilibrium and economic growth. M., 1974.
6. A. A. Dibirov, G. I. Stepanova. The development strategy of integrated, cluster formations in the agro-industrial complex SZ FO RF. SPb.:GNU SZNIESKH, 2013. 110 p.
7. Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2018: stat. sat. M. Rosstat, 2018. 1162 p.
8. A. A. Dibirov. The role of integrated formations in the introduction of innovations in aic//Conference collection «Innovative development of the agriculture: mechanisms and priorities». M., 2015. P. 68-75.