Problems of acceleration of innovative development of industrial production, increase of labor productivity, diversification of the hi-tech enterprises focused on creation of commercial equipment, introduction of advanced developments and activization of processes of transfer of technologies are considered. Mechanisms of innovative transfer for high-tech industry and examples of their implementation at St. Petersburg enterprises are discussed. The corresponding acceleration program on the basis of the program-target approach is offered and tested
Keywords: high-tech industry, innovation, diversification, technology transfer, labor productivity, acceleration program
- L. M. Gokhberg, K. A. Ditkovsky, I. A. Kuznetsova et al. Indicators of Innovative Activity: 2019: Statistical Collection; Higher School of Economics. Moscow: HSE, 2019. 376 p.
- S. D. Bodrunov. Forthcoming. The New Industrial Society: the Restart. Moscow: Cultural Revolution, 2016. 352 p.
- Andre Gortz. Intangible. Knowledge, Value and Capital. Moscow: HSE, 2010. 208 p.
- E. A. Gorin. Current Industrial Policy: Transformation Factors//Bulletin of Science and Practice, 2018, vol. 4, No. 9. P. 218-227.
- O. V. Samovarova. Russian Industry: Locomotives of Growth//Business map of Russia, 2019, No. 1 (21). P. 6-7.
- Global Energy Experts Have Identified the Impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on the Energy Sector. http://www.energosovet.ru/news.php?zag=1555675095.
- How to Build a Digital Economy. https://stimul.online/viewpoint/kak-pravilno-stroit-tsifrovuyu-ekonomiku.
- S. V. Kuznetsov, E. A. Gorin, M. R. Imzalieva. Saving of Educational-Civilization Balance: The Economical Aspect//Problems of Transformation and Regulation of Regional Socio-Economic Systems: Collection of Scientific Works. Issue 45. St. Petersburg: GUAP, 2019. P. 41-48.
- K. P. Nikitina. Knowledge as the Added Value of the Product//Business Education in the Knowledge Economy, 2015, No. 1. P. 92-93.
- S. V. Kuznetsov, E. A. Gorin. Scientific and Technological Development: Acceleration Incentives and Implementation Mechanisms//Innovations, 2016, No. 6 (212). P. 33-35.
- S. D. Bodrunov. Hyper-development of Financial Capital as a Global Civilization Threat//World of Change, 2018, No. 4. P. 172-181.
- O. V. Samovarova, A. V. Berezhnoy, S. V. Kuznetsov, E. A. Gorin. Productivity and Support of Employment: From Formulation to Practical Implementation//Problems of Transformation and Regulation of Regional Socio-Economic Systems: Collection of Scientific Works. Issue 45. St. Petersburg: GUAP, 2019. P. 63-68.