The article analyzes the impact of innovation on the quality of life in the modern era of digitalization of the economy. The role of quality economics tools and their changes under the influence of developing information technologies is shown. Particular attention is paid to standardization and its role in the digital economy
Keywords: innovation, metrology, standards, digital economy, quality of life.
1. Revision of SI units system: new definitions of ampere, kilogram, kelvin and mole. Internet: www. habr. https://habr.com/ru/post/407629.
2. The digital economy can not do without metrology//Chief metrologist. 2018. № 3 (102).
3. Russian Metrological Encyclopedia/Ed. V. V. Okrepilov. In 2 vols. Vol. 1. 2nd ed. SPb .: IIF «Faces of Russia», 2015.
4. V. N. Krutikov. Metrological problems of ensuring product quality/Under the general ed. V. V. Okrepilova//«Metrological support of the economy in modern conditions». Collection of materials of the international scientific-practical conference. St. Petersburg, September 23-24, 2015. St. Petersburg: Polytechnic University Publishing, 2015.
5. «Smart home and everything in it»//»Business Petersburg», 2018.July 23, № 111 (4957). P. 20-21.