The article discusses the strategic importance of creating institutions of higher professional education-regional universities for accelerated socio-economic development of Russian territories, review of measures to support and promote the development of universities, proposals for the formation of an Interdisciplinary center of education and innovation for the Kronstadt district of St. Petersburg
Keywords: university, regional university, higher professional education, socio-economic development, interdisciplinary center of education and innovation
- About measures of the state support of the scientific and educational centers of world level on the basis of integration of the educational organizations of the higher education and scientific organizations and their cooperation with the organizations operating in real sector of economy. Resolution Of the government of the Russian Federation of 30.04.2019 № 537.
- The strategy of territorial development of the Russian Federation until 2025. Order Of the government of the Russian Federation of 13.02.2019 № 207.
- I. E. Barsukov. Assessment of the impact of universities of regional subordination of the Moscow region on the socio-economic development of the Moscow region//Economics and management: problems, solutions. № 1, 2017.
- K. Jaspers. The idea of the University/Trans. T. V. Tyagunova. Minsk: BSU, 2006.
- John Goddard. The response of heis to regional needs/A report prepared for the OECD Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education. 1999.
- Higher education and regions. Globally competitive, locally engaged. Paris:OECD, 2007. http://www.oecd.org/edu/imhe/highereducationinregionalandcitydevelopment.htm.