It is obvious that the «manual management» of the social and economic development of the territories currently used by the state authorities of the Russian Federation does not meet the needs of the modern stage of development at all. An alternative to the existing management system in Russia today can be management based on IT-technologies. One of the technologies that can lead us to a qualitatively new level of management is the technology of digital platforms that allow automated processing of a large amount of data, including geospatial data, and prepare effective management decisions on this basis. The article defines and considers the organizational structure of the digital platform
Keywords: geoinformation simulation-analytical system, data, tasks of management of socio-economic development of territories, simulation-analytical programming, information, information environment, information conditions, data array, platform solutions, data providers, management entities, management of socio-economic development of the territory, management solution, functions of public administration, data processing center, digital platform, digital transformation, IT-service
- Yu. S. Anan’ev. Geographic information systems: tutorial. Tomsk: TPU Publ., 2003. 70 p.
- V. Yu. Anisimova, L. N. Semerkova. Development of digital platforms and information technologies in Russia//Bulletin of Samara University. Economics and management. Samara. 2018. Vol. 4.
- N. V. Byshov, F. A. Musaev, V. V. Tekuchev, L. V. Cherkashina. Information technologies in Economics and management: tutorial. Ryazan: RGATU Publ., 2015. 184 p.
- I. Z. Geliskhanov, T. N. Yudina, A. V. Babkin. Digital platforms in economy: essence, models, tendencies of development//Scientific and technical Bulletin of SPb GPU. Economics. 2018. Vol. 11. № 6. P. 22-36.
- EMISS State statistics. Official statistics. EMISS, 2018. https://fedstat.ru.
- I. G. Jurgin, S. V. Shajtura. Geoinformation system. Moscow: Kudits-press Publ., 2009. 272 p.
- Law of St. Petersburg of 19.12.2018 № 771-164 «About strategy of socio-economic development of St. Petersburg for the period up to 2035».
- V. I. Medennikov. Principles of formation of a unified digital platform//Digital economy. 2018. Vol. 4. P. 31-37.
- V. Mesropyan. Digital platforms - new market power. http://www.econ.msu.ru/sys/raw.php?o=46781&p=attachment.
- A. Moazed, N. Johnson. Practical application of the revolutionary business model. Moscow: Alpina Publ., 2019.
- Open data of Russian Federation. Web portal of the Russian Federation’s open data. https://data.gov.ru.
- The platform approach by Intel. http://www.bytemag.ru/articles/detail.php?ID=8655.
- The decree of the Government of Russian Federation of 24.05.2010 № 365 «About coordination of actions to use informationcommunication technologies in activity of state bodies».
- Order of the Ministry of economic development of Russian Federation of 09.01.2018 № 10 (ed. of 09.08.2018) «On approval of Requirements to the description and displaying in documents of territorial planning of objects of Federal value, objects of regional value, objects of local value and recognition for the order of Ministry of economic development of Russian Federation from 07.12.2016 № 793 as expired».
- 15 The program «Digital economy in the Russian Federation», approved by Order of the government of the Russian Federation of 28.06.2017 № 1631-R.
- Seven factors in the development of digital platforms. http://www.pcweek.ru/idea/article/detail.php?ID=195765.
- N. Srnicek. Capitalism of platforms/Tr. in Russian by M. Dobryakov. Moscow: National research University «Higher school of Economics», 2019. 128 p.
- Federal law of 29.06.2014 № 172-FL «About strategic planning in the Russian Federation».
- A. D. Khomonenko, V. M. Tsygankov, M. G. Maltsev. Data base. Saint-Petersburg: Korona print Publ., 2002. 672 p.
- D. Yu. Dvinskikh, N. E. Dmitrieva, A. B. Zhulin and others. Digital transformation of public administration: myths and reality/Ed. By N. E. Dmitrieva//Report to the XX April international conference on economic and social development. Moscow, April 9-12, 2019 (in Russian). National research University «Higher school of Economics». Moscow, Higher school of Economics publ., 2019. 43 p