The use of information technologies and resources to increase the productivity and value of enterprises is gaining momentum every year. The relevance of the chosen topic is confirmed by the increased competition among market participants. The analysis is conducted on the example of a shopping and entertainment complex located in St. Petersburg. In the shopping and entertainment complex was introduced a system of counting visitors, a system for collecting sales of tenants, a system shopster. Based on the information collected, the flow of visitors is studied: routes, frequency of visits and time spent in the store, as well as the portrait of a typical buyer.
An indicator of the effectiveness of the implementation of these technologies at the facility is the business value, stimated by the method of direct capitalization. The predicted values of the model are obtained using the statistical method of correlation and regression analysis.
The authors showed that the introduction of digital technologies in the rental business will lead to an increase in occupancy of the object by buyers and tenants. The proposed option will allow companies engaged in retail trade to increase the attendance of the shopping and entertainment complex to the maximum possible value of visitors and to increase the profitability of business in an accelerated time frame. The development of the presented research is to be implemented in the future for office, hotel and production and warehouse real estate
Keywords: digitalization, digital technologies, smart management approach, shopping and entertainment complex, business value
- V. A. Leventsov, A. E. Radaev, N. N. Nikolaevsky. Aspects of the concept «Industry 4.0» in terms of the design of production processes//Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. Jekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economics], 2017, vol. 10, no. 1. P. 19-31. (In Russian.)
- A. A. Kuptsov, S. V. Pupentsova. Evaluation of the effectiveness of shopping centers reconception. Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economy of construction], 2016, no. 2 (38). P. 66-77. (In Russian.)
- N. A. Kireeva, S. V. Pupentsova. Assessment of the investment attractiveness of the property with the use of qualimetric modeling//Nauchnotehnicheskie edomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. Jekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economics], 2012, no. 4 (151). P. 163-167. (In Russian.)
- N. S. Alekseeva, V. V. Vironen, E. A. Konstantinova. Dependence rents shopping center cross from its location//V sbornike «Nauka molodykh —budushcheye Rossii»: sbornik nauchnykh statey 3-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii perspektivnykh razrabotchikov molodykh uchenykh. V 6 tomakh [In the collection «Young Science — the future of Russia». Collection of scientific articles of the 3rd International scientific conference of promising developments of young scientists: in 6 volumes], 2018. P. 24-27. (In Russian.)
- T. P. Nekrasova, S. V. Pupentsova, E. V. Gartseva. Forecasting the market of information and communication services in Russia//Nauchnotehnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. Jekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economics], 2018, vol. 11, no. 5. P. 46-55. (In Russian.)
- N. S. Alekseeva, S. V. Pupentsova, V. V. Pupentsova. History of scientific research in the field of real estate management||Problemy sotsial'noekonomicheskogo razvitiya Sibiri [Problems of socio-economic development of Siberia], 2017, no, 4 (30). P. 9-19. (In Russian.)
- T. P. Nekrasova, S. V. Pupentsova, E. E. Aksenova. Methods for determining the forecast volume of supply and demand for telecommunications services//Vestnik Zabajkal'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Trans-Baikal State University], 2018, vol. 24, no. 10. P. 108-116. (In Russian.)
- S. V. Pupentsova. Modeli i instrumenty v jekonomicheskoj ocenke investicij [Models and tools in the economic evaluation of investments]. SPb.: Publishing House Polytechnic. University, 2014, 187 p. (In Russian.)
- S. Pupentsova, M. Livintsova. Qualimetric assessment of investment attractiveness of the real estate property//Real Estate Management and Valuation. 2018. Vol. 26. № 2. P. 5-11.
- M. B. Laskin, S. Pupentsova. The use of capitalization ratio in the study of trends in the real estate market//Imushhestvennye otnoshenija v Rossijskoj Federacii [Property relations in the Russian Federation], 2012, no. 10 (133). P. 51-55. (In Russian.)
- O. A. Shabrova, S. V. Pupentsova, N. S. Alekseeva. Conditions for the implementation of the axiom of equality of results in determining the value of assets//Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2017, no. 1 (78). P. 906-913. (In Russian.)
- S. V. Pupentsova, T. P. Nekrasova, I. A. Pavlenko. Loyalty program management in retail chains//Kreativnaja jekonomika [Creative Economy], 2019, vol. 13, no. 1. P. 195-210. (In Russian.)
- N. Alekseeva, N. Antoshkova, S. Pupentsova. Application of the Monte-Carlo Simulation Method in Building and Energy Management Systems//Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 983. 2019. P. 257-266.
- S. A. Vodyanova, S. V. Pupentsova, V. V. Pupentsova. Mechanisms of development and implementation of «smart home» technology//Innovacii [Innovation], 2018, no. 7 (237). P. 83-90. (In Russian.)
- A. V. Babkin, N. S. Alekseeva. Research of tendencies of development of digital economy on the basis of the analysis of publication activity/ Pod redaktsiyey A. V. Babkina [Edited by A. Babkin]//V sbornike «Tsifrovaya ekonomika i «industriya 4.0»: tendentsii 2025 g. Sbornik trudovykh nauchno-prakticheskikh konferentsiy s uchastiyem RS. [In the collection «Digital economy and industry 4.0: tendencies 2025». Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference with international participation]. 2019. P. 63-68. (In Russian.)
- M. B. Laskin, O. V. Rusakov, O. I. Dzhaksumbaeva. Assessment of real estate market indicators according to statistical data on the basis of a multidimensional log-normal law//Jekonomicheskij zhurnal Vysshej shkoly jekonomiki [Economic Journal of the Higher School of Economics], 2016, vol. 20, no. 2. P. 268-284. (In Russian.)
- A. V. Krasilov, S. V. Pupentsova. The increase in the cost of the shopping center due to the introduction of digital technologies//V sbornike «Fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovanija v oblasti upravlenija, jekonomiki i torgovli». Sbornik trudov nauchnoj i uchebno-prakticheskoj konferencii. V 3-h chastjah [In the collection «Fundamental and applied research in the field of management, economics and trade». Collection of works of scientific and educational-practical conference. In 3 parts], 2017. P. 58-658. (In Russian.)
- N. S. Alekseeva. Analysis of changes in the intellectual capital of the enterprise under the influence of digitalization of business processes/Pod redaktsiyey A. V. Babkina [Edited by A. Babkin]//V sbornike «Tsifrovaya ekonomika i «industriya 4.0»: tendentsii 2025. Sbornik trudov nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s uchastiyem RSM. [In the collection «Digital economy and industry 4.0: trends 2025». Proceedings of scientific and practical conference with international participation], 2019. P. 316-321. (In Russian.)
- E. S. Ozerov, S. V. Pupentsova, V. A. Leventsov, M. S. Dyachkov. Selecting the best use option for assets in a corporate management system// In collection: 2017 6th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization: Trends and Future Directions, ICRITO 2017 6. 2018. P. 162-170.