The article addresses the implications and preconditions for designing innovation policy for regions. Specifically the text shows the role and place of innovations in official socioeconomic forecasts of Saint Petersburg and assesses the impact of clusters on enhancing competitiveness of the region
Keywords: innovation infrastructure, clusters, regional development, competitiveness
- The strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 (approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 8, 2011 No. 2227-p).
- On the approval of the Strategy of Social and Economic Development of the North-West Federal District for the Period up to 2020 [Text]: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated November 18, 2011 No. 2074-p // Consultant Plus. Version Prof .: Ref. system.
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 [Text]: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 No. 1662-p // Consultant Plus. Version Prof .: Ref. system.
- Guidelines for the implementation of cluster policy in the regions of the Russian Federation [Text]: approved. Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation December 26, 2008 No. 20615-ak / d19 // Consultant Plus. Version Prof .: Ref. system.
- On the state program of St. Petersburg "The development of industry, innovation and agro-industrial complex in St. Petersburg" for 2015-2020 [Text]: Resolution of the Government of St. Petersburg of 06.23.2014 № 495 // Consultant Plus. Version Prof .: Ref. system.
- About the Strategy for the Economic and Social Development of St. Petersburg for the period until 2030 [Text]: Decree of the Government of St. Petersburg of 05.13.2014 No. 355 // Consultant Plus. Version Prof .: Ref. system.
- T. Klimova Intensification of innovation processes in the region based on the clustering of the economy [Text] / Klimova TB, Vaganova O.V. // Vestnik VSU. Series: Economics and Management. - 2009. - № 2. - p. 47-53.
- Kolosovsky N.N. Basics of economic regionalization [Text] /. Kolosovsky N.N. // M .: Gospolitizdat, - 1958. - 200 p.
- Porter M. Competition [Text] / Porter M. // M .: Williams Publishing House, - 2005. - 608 p.
- Temnov N.K. Clusters of St. Petersburg as a point of growth of the regional economy [Text] / Temnova NK, Lavrova T.A. // Bulletin of the National Academy of Tourism - SPb: National Academy of Tourism. - 2017. - № 1 (41). - with. 63-67.
- Nikolaev M.A. Methodological aspects of evaluating the effectiveness of innovative clusters [Text] / Nikolaev, M.A., Makhotaeva, M.Yu. // Bulletin of the Pskov State University. 2012. - № 1. - p. 48-59.
- Rating of innovative development of the subjects of the Russian Federation. Issue 4 / Ed. L.M. Gokhberg; Nat researches University “Higher School of Economics”. - M .: HSE, 2016. - 248 p.
- De Propris L., Driffield N. The importance of clusters for spillovers and text sourcing // Cambridge Journal of Economics. - 2006. - vol.30. - p. 277–291.
- Where in Russia to live well. And where is not [Electronic resource]. - Russian newspaper. - Access mode: https://rg.ru/2017/03/09/kak-izmenilos-socialno-ekonomicheskoe-polozhenie-regionov-v-2016-godu.html (access date: 03.03.2017)
- JSC "Technopark of St. Petersburg" [Electronic resource] - Official site. - Access mode: http://ingria-park.ru/ (request date: 03/17/2017).
- Business Incubator "Ingria" [Electronic resource] - Official site. - Access mode: http://ingria-startup.ru/ (access date: 11.03.2017).
- Katkalo V.S., Medvedev D.V. The internationalization of Russian companies and the configuration of their business operations / V.S. Katkalo. - Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University. Series: management. - 2011. - №2. P.78
- “Spatial Development Strategy of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2015” / Ministry of Economic Development, September 2018 (project).
- "Strategy of the socio-economic development of St. Petersburg for the period until 2035" (draft) / Committee on Economic Policy and Strategic Planning, September 2018.