The article analyzes the relationship between the level of digitization and a number of indicators of socio-economic development. The features of digital inequality in the modern global economy are revealed. The interrelations between the level of digitalization and indicators characterizing the level of competitiveness, investment, quality of life, human development are revealed. It is concluded that in the context of the transition to the digital economy and the strengthening of the global innovation hypercompetition, the digital inequality between the leading countries and underdeveloped countries is increasing
Keywords: digital divide, digital economy, hypercompetition, economic development, indicators
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 28, 2017 № 1030 "On the management system for the implementation of the program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation".
- Human development report 2016. Human development for all and for everyone. http://hdr.undp.org.
- S. A. Dyatlov. Global innovation hypercompetition as a factor of transformation of the world economy / / Philosophy of economy. 2010. № 4 (70). P. 113-131.
- S. A. Dyatlov, T. A. Selishcheva. Information inequality of the countries of the Eurasian economic space in the conditions of Hyper-competition / / Innovations. 2016. No. 10.Pp. 50-56.
- S. V. Kuznetsov, E. A. Gorin. The digitalization of the economy and transformation of industrial policy in the future. 2017. No. 12. P. 34-39.
- N. Rosanova. Network competition as a factor of configuration of modern markets/ / World economy and international relations. 2016. No. 4. P. 13-20.
- U.N. Soloviev, G.F. Feigin. Trends in ICT development in Russia: the phenomenon of information inequality in the regions// Bulletin of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2016. No. 5. P. 79-94.
- Socio-economic problems of the information society. Sumy, 2005.
- G. Feiguine, J. Solovjova. ICT Investment and Internalisation of the Russian Economy//International economics and economic policy. 2014. № 1-2. P. 231-250.
- ITU, Measuring an Information Society Report 2017. http://www.itu.int.
- Worldbank Statistic Data. http://www.worldbank.org.
- World Economic Forum Global competitiveness report. http://www3.weforum.org.