The changes in various sectors of the economy of St. Petersburg as a result of ongoing innovation processes are examined. The assessment of the purposes of introduction of innovations and their role for various subjects of economic activity is given. The influence of various factors on the efficiency of the innovation process and the features of the state industrial policy in the conditions of the digital economy principles implementation are discussed
Keywords: innovation process, factors, efficiency, digital economy, industrial policy
- S.V.Kuznetsov, E.A.Gorin. Innovation Process in the Economy of St. Petersburg: Stimulating and Constraining Factors // North-West Economy: problems and prospects of development, 2017, № 3-4 (56-57), p. 39-50
- John D. Black. Dictionary of Economics. - M.: INFRA-M. 2000. - 840 p.
- S.V.Kuznetsov, E.A.Gorin. Digitalization of the Economy and Transformation of Industrial Policy // Innovations, 2017, № 12 (230), p. 34-39
- E.A.Gorin. On the Branch Structure of Current Economy // Topical issues of Science Development in the World / XXVI International Scientific Conference of Eurasian Scientific Association. - Moscow: ENO, 2017. - p. 111-113.
- E. A. Gorin. Modification of the Principles of Structure of the Russian Industry // Innovations, 2003, № 5, p. 55-58
- N.G.Yakovleva. Industrial Policy in the Economy of the XXI century: Comparative Analysis of the Experience of the European Union and Russia // Economic Revival of Russia, 2017, № 3 (53), p. 73-78
- S.D.Bodrunov. Future. New Industrial Society: Reset. 2nd Edition - St.Petersburg: INIR, 2017. - 328 p.
- E.A.Gorin. Current Industrial Policy: Problem Statement // Bulletin of Science and Practice (electronic journal), 2018, vol. 4, № 5, p. 313-320
- K.Schwab. Shaping the Fourth Industrial Revolution. - M.: Eksmo, 2018. - 320 p