Investigated approaches for the linearization of nonlinear equations of dynamics of complex technical and economic systems. The algorithm for constructing the piecewiselinear model hi-dynamics of a complex system (object). The application of the algorithm to determine the presence of structural shifts of the process under study, as well as to estimate the time parameters of the initial trend splitting is justified. Verified algorithm to transition from a single equation non-linear trend piecewise linear model. The proposed algorithms are further developing approaches to modeling trends in time series in the presence of structural changes on the basis of statistical tests G. Chow and D. Gujarati
Keywords: complex objects and systems, statistical analysis, management, modeling, trend, structural shifts, efficiency, accuracy
- O.V. Afanaseva, S.V. Kolesnichenko. Methods oftechnical and socio-economic systems scientific research: a training manual. SPb.: Publishing house "Satis". 2015. 124 p.
- P. Érdi. Complexity explained. 2008. 397 p. https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84889991824&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=the+function+of+a+complex+technical+&nlo=&nlr=&nls=&sid=e9b280aedb0407ec09ea31f790fc871c&sot=b&sdt=sisr&sl=51&s=TITLE-ABS- KEY%28the+function+of+a+complex+technical+%29&ref=%28%28complex+objects+and+systems%29%29+AND+%28mathematical+statistics+economic+systems%29&relpos=1&citeCnt=88&searchTerm
- L. Xu, J.M. Silva-Risso, K.C.Wilbur. Dynamic quality ladder model predictions in nonrandom holdout samples//Management Science, 2018. no 64(7). pp. 3187-3207. https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85049393674&origin=resultslist&sort=plf-f&src=s&st1=structural+shift&nlo=&nlr=&nls=&sid=11abdfdbe56ca0948dc4923706a5a336&sot=b&sdt=sisr&sl=31&s=TITLE-ABS-KEY%28structural+shift%29&ref=%28%28statistical+analysis+and+modeling%29%29+AND+%28economics%29&relpos=14&citeCnt=0&searchTerm
- Rencher A.C., Schaalje G.B. Linear models in statistics. 2007. 672 p. https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84889418615&origin=reflist&sort=plf-f&src=s&sid=51738b1324f948e6ff48a821f0a2051e&sot=a&sdt=a&sl=41&s=%28TITLE-ABS-KEY%28tests+Chow+and+Gujarati%29+%29&recordRank
- Econometrics: school-book / Ed. I.I. Eliseeva. M .: Finance and Statistics, 2002. - 340 p.
- D.N. Gujarati. Basic Econometrics. McGraw - Hill, Inc, 2006. - PP.509-513.
- Aliyev A.G. Basics of piecewise linear economic and mathematical models, considering the influence of unaccounted factors on the plane and their multivariate forecasting of an economic event // Problems of Economic Sciences. M .: LLC "Publishing house" Sputnik + ". 3 (36). 2009. pp.187-201.
- 8.Prokofiev O. V., Savochkin A.E. Algorithmic modification of the POW test for automated testing of the trend structural stability hypothesis // XXI century: past results and problems of the present plus. Penza: Penza State Technological University, 3 (19). 2014. pp. 183-188
- S.V. Kolesnichenko, S.G. Ivanova. Evaluation of enterprises performance indicators by methods of analyzing time series // Collection of scientific articles on the results of the International Scientific and Technological Complex "Innovative potential, state and development trends in the economy, project management and education". SPb .: Publishinghouse "KultInformPress". 2013. pp. 206–208.