The article considers the problem of management of development of labour force of economy of St. Petersburg. The data show a mismatch of structure and profiles of training in the system of the VET and higher education and needs of employers. Recommendations regarding staffing of economy of knowledge are submitted
Keywords: labour potential, vocational education and training, higher education, qualification requirements of employers, professional education, curicula development, labor market, certification of qualifications
- Health care, education, culture in St. Petersburg and in Leningrad Region in 2016. Statistical digest. / Territorial Department of the Federal State Statistics Service for St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region. – SPb., 2017. 82 pages.
- Key indicators of labor market and the sphere of employment of St. Petersburg in January-December, 2016.//Government of Saint Petersburg. Committee for Industrial Policy and Innovations of St. Petersburg http://cppi.gov.spb.ru/media/uploads/userfiles/2017/01/30/декабрь2016-4-6.pdf.
- Results of work of Committee on science and the higher school in 2016.//Government of Saint Petersburg. Committee on science and the higher school. http://knvsh.gov.spb.ru/doc/?type=18.
- Ivanov S.A. Formation of the human capital of "economy of knowledge" of St. Petersburg//Economy of the North-West: Issues and Prospects of Development, 2017. No. 3-4 (56-57). Page 96-105.
- The forecast of need of labour forces for 2017-2024 [An electronic resource]. Access mode http://rspb.ru/analiticheskaya-informaciya/prognoz-kadrovoj-potrebnosti.
- Afanasyeva N.V., Shmatko A.D., Ivanov S.A. Formation of personnel potential of innovative economy. SPb.: Publishing house of North-Western State Correspondence Technical University, 2011. 176 pages