Design as an activity needs regular search for effective methods of quality improvement. Solving the problem of complex measuring processes of quality management system, to ensure its effectiveness without creating mathematical models is not possible, since the simulation makes it easy to predict the value of the received quality to organize the search for optimal process conditions in order to reduce costs, improve consumer properties of the product
Keywords: design and development products of, quality management system processes, assessing the effectiveness of, their qualitative analysis, modeling and design of experiments
- Adler Y.P. [planning experiment in the search for optimal conditions] , Moscow: Publishing House "Science", 1976. - 280 p.
- Azgaldov G.G. [Qualimetry in architectural design], Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1989. - 272 p.
- Antsev V.Y. [Total Quality Management], Tula: Tula State University Publishing House, 2005. - 244 p.
- Vassiliev V.A. [Quality management processes of designing competitive products] Technology of mechanical engineering – no.8 (2006) - 81-83.
- Vasilkov, Y. [Statistical methods in enterprise management: is available to all] Stokes RIA Moscow.: "Standards and Quality", (2008) - 280 p.
- GOST ISO 9000-2011. [Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary] Moscow : 2005. - 35 p.
- GOST R ISO 10006-2005 [ Quality management systems. Guidelines for quality management in projects] Moscow : , 2005. - 24 p.
- Davydov V.M. [Designing mechatronic equipment, taking into account the guaranteed uptime]. Khabarovsk: 2013 - 417 p.
- Ivakhnenko A.G, [Process management organization based on performance data] , Moscow: 2009. №5. S. 9-12.
- Minko E.V. [Quality management]. ,: St. Petersburg, 2013. - 272 p .
- Sokolovsky I.Y. [Full factorial experiment] Novosibirsk: NGAVT, 2010. - 36 p.
- Tukkel I.L. [Adaptive modeling in technological preparation of mechanical assemblies] St. Petersburg 1991, 240 p.
- Tukkel I.L. [Innovations in science, education and production], St. Petersburg ,2005. 152 p.
- Tukkel I.L.[ Economics and financial support for innovation]. St. Petersburg: 2013. – 208 p.
- Tukkel I.L [Management of innovative projects] St. Petersburg: 1999 - 62 p.
- Donald J.Wheeler, David S.Chambers. Undestanding Statistical Process control, (2010)-406 p.
- Gerald Smith. Statistical Process Control and Quality Improvement- (1999)- 573p.