The article analyses foreign investments as the investment options of development models on the basis of the global and Russian statistics.
Cross-country comparisons (World Bank, development indicators) show significant differences and mutual complementation of chosen models. Basing on Russian Statistical Service data, it is demonstrated that the
lack of available development resources increases unattractiveness of repeated foreign investments in Russia. We suggest a hypothesis that foreign investments in Russia and investments from Russia abroad represent a circuit of the same financial resources. The article formulates the principles of the standard (ideal) model formation for transition to a sustainable development path of the national economy. This path includes the development and formation of the intermediate models containing the
desired set of institutions and development organizations. In these models for the domain «Investments», we propose to use such indicators as «The inflow of foreign investments», «The outflow of foreign investments» and «Investments in fixed assets»
Keywords: innovative economy; development institutions; development model; foreign investment inflow, outflow of foreign investment, investment structure
- Uilson U., Johanson P. [New marvelous world. Index fastest growing markets 2011-2012]. Emerging Markets Research Institute Business School SKOLKOVO [«Jernst and Jang» (IEMS)], edition 12-04, august 2012. (in Russian)
- Misharin A.S., Klepach A.N., Belousov D.R. Post-crisis development of Russia: modernization, innovation and social state. Perspective until 2025. - Ekaterinburg: Ltd «IPP «Ural worker», 2011 — 160 p. (in Russian)
- Fedorov E. A. Promyshlennaja politika kak mehanizm stimulirovanija innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti. Diss. kand. econ. nauk [Industrial policy as a mechanism to stimulate innovation. PhD of Econ. Sci. diss.]. St. Petersburg, 2010. – 227 p. (in Russian)
- Apokin A. The world economy in the long run: the goals and objectives of subjects Voprosy ekonomiki [Questions of economy].2012, no. 6. pp. 89-109. (in Russian)
- Monastyrnyj E. A., Saklakov V. M. Classification of development institutions Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2013. no. 9. pp. 59-65 (in Russian)
- Monastyrnyj E. A., Saklakov V. M. Foreign investment as a tool for the development of the Russian economy Innovatsii [Innovation]. 2013. no. 11. pp. 47-55 (in Russian)
- Innovation Union Scoreboard 2014. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/innovation/files/ius/ius-2014_en.pdf (accessed 03.08.2014).
- Polterovich V. M. The problem of formation of the national innovation system. Ekonomika i matematicheskie metody [Economics and Mathematical Methods] no. 2, 2009 (in Russian)
- World Development Indicators. Available at: http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/WDI_excel.zip (accessed 17.09.2014)
- Sharaev Ju. V. Teorija jekonomicheskogo rosta [The theory of economic growth]. Moscow Publishing house SU HSE, 2006. – 254 p. (in Russian)
- Vergun A.N. BRICS countries in international investment processes. Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta. [Herald MSIIR-University]. 2013. no. 2. - pp. 127-134 (in Russian)
- Sorokina A. Ju. Foreign direct investment BRICS: the role and place of Russia. Teorija i praktika obshhestvennogo razvitija [Theory and Practice of Community Development]. 2013. no. 2. (in Russian)
- Data of the interagency statistical information system. Available at: http://www.fedstat.ru/indicators/org.do?id=1 (accessed 14.08.2013) (in Russian)
- Offshore Netherlands. Finance business serbice. Available at: http://www.fbs-offshore.com/yurisdikcii/onshor/onshor-niderlandy/ (accessed 19.04.2014) (in Russian)
- Offshore Cyprus. Heritage group. Available at: http://www.heritage-offshore.com/content/c3-page1.html (accessed 19.04.2014) (in Russian)
- Offshore in Switzerland. Campio group. Available at: http://www.campiogroup.com/yurisdikczii/shvejczariya/ (accessed 19.04.2014) (in Russian)
- Offshore in Austria. Offshory.ru. Available at: http://www.offshory.ru/onshornie-kompanii/avstriya (accessed 19.04.2014) (in Russian)
- Cooper R.G. Winning at new products. Accelerating the process from idea to launch. – Cambridge (MA): Perseus Publishing, 2001.