The paper describes the universal model of higher technical education, allowing organically combine the two-level («bachelor-master») with the traditional technical training scheme — «specialization». The authors propose not to oppose these two schemes, but efficiently combine them under a single (general) curriculum with a choice at every stage of a particular educational path, depending on the degree of preparation of the student and the specific needs of industry. Such an approach, according to the authors, may become a universal form of higher technical education, and at the same time — the sharpest possible response to the need of the economy for skilled engineering staff
Keywords: two-level training, bachelor, master, speciality, educational trajectory
1. S.N. Grigoriev, Yu.Ya. Eleneva. Training for the Military-Industrial Complex of Russia: Problems and Solutions // Higher Education in Russia. 2013. №6, s.3-11.
2. B.A. Vinogradov, V.G. Palmov. Development of Human Resources for Military-Industrial Complex // SPb. "Science", 2013, 260 p.
3. T.G. Okuneva. Improving the quality assessment of specialists training for the military-industrialcomplex // Vestnik SibGAU. 2014. №4 (56). S.282-287.
4. A.S. Boreysho, K.M. Ivanov, S.Yu. Strakhov. Engineering Personnel Training for Military-Industrial Complex in Two-Level (Bachelor-Master) High Technical School// Innovations, 8 (154), August 2011.
5. A.S. Boreysho, K.M. Ivanov, S.Yu. Strakhov. The system further postgraduate engineering bachelor // Higher education in Russia, № 8-9, 2011
6. AS Boreysho, S.Yu. Strakhov. New Trends in Training for the Defense Industry. // Innovation. 2014. № 1 (183) s.2-5.
7. The official website D.F. Ustinov BGTU "VOENMEKH" www.voenmekh.ru
8. Information Portal http://edu.glavsprav.ru/spb/vpo/spravki/bakalavr/1/
9. Federal Law on Education of the Russian Federation №273-FZ / Adopted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation of 21.12.2012
10. Official site of NPP "Laser systems» - www.lsystems.ru