The history of the economic development of Asian countries has convincingly demonstrated that developing countries were successful by following their own national interests and form an independent economic model that takes into account their specificity. Today we can adequately understand the nature of the global economic system, only acknowledging that there is a competition of political ideas, civilizational platforms, cultural codes. The world is becoming multipolar, and therefore competitive, and rejecting the ideology of monopoly, as is not capable to ensure the sustainable development of new centers of world economic system
Keywords: Shanghai cooperation organization, geopolitics, global community, cooperation, patterns of economic security
1. Аlаhisоvа О.V. A study on trends of development - members of the shanghai cooperation organization (the key trends). St. Petersburg, "Analytics", 2013. - 89 page.
2. Bakhmutov E.S. Countries SCO - goals, prospects of development, the interim results of the economic bloc. Moscow, Economics, 2013. - 145 page.
3. Grigoryan D.А. Study of the interaction of states - members of the shanghai cooperation organization. St. Petersburg, 2014. - 213 page.
4. Dmitrieva. A.V. Analysis of economic cooperation between Europe and Asia. Moscow, Economics, 2014. - 178 page.
5. Davydova A.A. Countries SCO: Trends and Prospects. Geopolitics in 2014 - 2015 years. Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk State University, "Workshop", 2014. - 178 page.
6. Klimov V.E. Countries SCO: global plans for cooperation. Rostov - on – Don, 2013. - 134 page.
7. Kuryanova F.R. Cooperation between Russia and China: 2013 - beginning of 2015. Moscow, "Business Quarter", 2015. № 2. - 11-15 page.