The problem of defining baseline energy consumption is related to the problems which slow down the growth of Russian energy service market. Based on the analysis of the authors have developed algorithm for determination of baseline energy consumption and measurement verification based on advanced methods, recommendations, innovative approaches. Each algorithm phase is characterized, and the methods or tools, which could be used for each stage implementation, are described; recommendations for algorithm application are given, and the perspectives for further methodology development are specified. The proposed algorithm is universal for any kind of object, but it suggests the possibility of taking into account sectoral and regional specificities of the project, which significantly expands the possibilities of its use as part of the energy service contracts
Keywords: energy efficiency, energy service contract, baseline energy consumption, measurement verification, algorithm of baseline energy consumption and verification
1. Measurements and Verification of Energy Efficiency: Standard. Russian Association of Energy Service Companies. Approved by the Counsel of Association of Energy Service Companies (RAESKO) of 16 September 2014, Мoscow, 2014, 102 p. (In Russ.)
2. International Protocol on Energy Efficiency Measurement and Verification. T1. Concepts and Options for Cost Effectiveness of Energy Resources and Water Calculation. Organization on Verification of Efficiency (EVO), 2010, 152 p. (In Russ.)
3. Tikhonenko Y.F. Energy Service. Waiting resolution of problems and positions of the parties // Portal-Energo. Effektivnoe energosberezhenie [Portal-Energo. Effective energy savings], 2012, (In Russ.), Available at: http://portal-energo.ru/articles/details/id/487 (accessed: 20.04.2015).
4. Tupikina A.A. Mechanisms for implementation of energy efficiency programs // Biznes. Obrazovanie. Pravo. Vestnik Volgogradskogo instituta biznesa [Business. Education. Law. Bulletin of Volgograd Business Institute], 2014, no 3 (28), pp. 104-109 (in Russian).
5. Tupikina A.A. Development of energy saving and energy efficiency in Russia and abroad // Infrastrukturnie otrasly ekonomiki: problemy i perspektivy razvitiya: sbornik materialov 4 mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Infrastructure sectors of the economy: problems and prospects of development: Collection of materials of 4th Int. conference], Novosibirsk, 2014, pp. 216-226.
6. Chernov S.S. Analysis of the sources of financing of the energy saving programs and projects: russian and foreign experience // Biznes. Obrazovanie. Pravo. Vestnik Volgogradskogo instituta biznesa [Business. Education. Law. Bulletin of Volgograd Business Institute], 2013, no 4 (25), pp. 154-158 (in Russian).