In today's rapidly evolving world of high technology investment activity has also evolved and adopted new forms of high-risk venture capital investments. In this case strategy, goals, and motivations of the investor were transformed. The aim of this work is the analysis of conformity of traditional methods of project evaluation requirements tools investment decision of the venture capitalist
Keywords: venture capital, valuation methods of real investment, the early stages of projects, portfolio investment
1. Baranov A. O., Music by E. I. Real options in venture capital investments: evaluation from the perspective of a venture Fund. Vestnik NSU. Series: Socio-economic Sciences. 2011. Volume 11, issue2
2. Bakumenko M. A., Sigal A. V. the concept of assessing the commercial effectiveness of investment projects. Proceedings of ISA RAS. Tom 64. 1/2014 year.
3. Braley, Richard, Myers Stewart. Principles of corporate Finance: Per. angl. – Moscow: ZAO "Olympus-Business", 1997. – 1120.
4. Vaysblat B. I., Misharin S. O. discounting when evaluating investments. Economic analysis: theory and practice, issue 4(169) 2010.
5. Valeriy Galasyuk, Victor Galasyuk V. Consideration of risks: from tradition to common sense. Russian society of appraisers No. 2, 2007.
6. Goryunov E. V., Babichev N. E., Kozlova L. V. Effect of business life cycle on the assessment of its value. Economic analysis: theory and practice, number 30(195) 2010.
7. Aswat Damodaran The. Investment assessment. The tools and techniques of assessment of any assets./TRANS. angl. – M.: Alpina Business Books, 2004. – S.
8. Aswat Damodaran The. Strategic risk management. The principles and techniques. Strategic Risk Taking: A Framework for Risk Manage. Publisher: Williams, 2010
9. Nikolaev M. A. Evaluation of investment projects. Economic analysis: theory and practice, issue 4(169) 2010.
10. The strategy for the development of entrepreneurship in the real economy/ed. by G. B. Kleiner, M.: Nauka, 2002
11. The cost of capital. Calculation and applications/ Shannon P. Pratt; Ed. angl. Translation Bureau Roid. 2-e Izd. – M.: publishing house "KVINTO-konsalting", 2006.-S.
12. Teplova T. V. Investments: textbook for bachelors – M.: urait, 2013. – S. Series: The Bachelor. Advanced course.
13. Botteron P., Casanova J. –F. Start – ups Defined as Portfolios of Embedded Options // FAME – international Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering. 2003. Research Paper № 85 (May). P. 1-14.
14. Black F., Scholes M., The pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities//Journal of Political Economy. 1973. №81 (3). P. 637-659
15. Chiesa, V., & Fratini, F (2009). Evaluation and performance measurement of research and development: techniques and perspectives for multi-level analysis. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
16. Geske R. The valuation of compound options // Journal of Financial Economics. 1979. №7 (1). P. 63-81
17. Hsu Y.-W. Staging of Venture Capital Investment : A Real Option Analysis // University of Cambridge, JIMS. 2002. May/. P. 1-47.
18. Robichek, A & Myers, S.C. (1965). Optimal financial decisions/ Englewood Cliffs NJ: Prentice Hall
19. Robichek, A & Myers, S.C. (1966). Conceptual problems in the use of risk-adjusted discount rates/ Journal of Finances, 21, 727-730
20. Steward, J.J., Allison, P.N., & Johnson, R.S. (2001), Putting a price on biotechnology. Nature Biotechnology, 19,813-817