Entrepreneurship education is included into the innovative development programs of numerous countries. To start the large-scale entrepreneurship educational process basing on the existing educational system is comparatively difficult, as the latter is aimed at training of standard well-known skills, while entrepreneurship isn’t one of them. Currently many universities in the world. mostly technical are inventing formats and contents of the entrepreneurship educational programs. In the article the relevant programs from 20 leading technical universities in Russia and USA are compared by using the official open information. According to the results of the analysis as well as Anatoly Korotkov’s experience in the relevant field in Russia two possible ways of raising the effectiveness of Russian entrepreneurship educational programs are defined in the article
Keywords: entrepreneurial education, technical universities, educational program
1. OECD Reviews of Innovation Policy. http://www.oecd.org/science/inno oecdreviewsofinnovationpolicy.htm.
2. Sozdat’ v Rossii 25 mln novykh rabochikh mest k 2020 godu vpolne real’no. Finmarket, 2013.
3. E. V. Balatskiy, N. A. Ekimova. Doktrina vysokotekhnologichnykh rabochikh mest v rossiyskoy ekonomike. 2013. http://kapital-rus.ru/articles/article/239827.
4. Luchshie vuzy Rossii po tekhnicheskim i ekonomicheskim napravleniyam podgotovki. http://www.raexpert.ru.
5. Best undergraduate engineering schools in USA. http://colleges. usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/ engineering-doctorate.
6. Global entrepreneurship index. http://www.stofficeseoul.ch/wpcontent/ uploads/2015/01/Global-Entrepreneural-Index-2015.pdf.
7. Stanford University's Entrepreneurship Corner. http://ecorner. stanford.edu.
8. Mayfield fellows program. http://stvp.stanford.edu/mayfieldfellows-program.
9. University of Illinoise at Urbana-Champaign, College of Engineering. http://catalog.illinois.edu/undergraduate/engineer.
10. University of Maryland. Entrepreneurship and innovation program. http://www.eip.umd.edu/learn.html.
11. Elitnoe tekhnicheskoe obrazovanie. Tomskij politehnicheskij universitet. http://eto.tpu.ru/ru-RU/About.
12. MIT Engineering leadership program. http://gelp.mit.edu.
13. Scolkovo institute of science and technology. http://www.skoltech.ru/?lang=ru.
14. A. I. Chuchalina, T. S. Petrovskaja, E. S. Kuljukina. Worldwide CDIO Initiative. Standarts. (In Russ.). Tomsk Polytechnic University Publishing house, 2011. http://www.cdio.org/files/standards/CDIO_standards_rus_TPU.pdf
15. The department of technology entrepreneurship MIPT. https://mipt.ru/education/chairs/techpred.
16. Holland startup. For graduates. http://hollandstartup.com/graduates/for-graduats.
17. The University of Texas at Austin. Startup studio.http://www.engr.utexas.edu/innovation.
18. D. G. Birch. The Job Generation Process. MIT Program on Neighborhood and Regional Change, 1979.