The article discusses the use of methodological principles of innovative approaches to the formation of educational programs at the university. This approach is relevant in connection with the innovative development of the economy, he becomes a methodological platform to create a modern educational environment of the university. It is based on the organization of research and design work of students, their communication with the professional community, the impact of collaborative innovation
Keywords: innovative approach, innovation infrastructure, educational environment
1. Chvanova M. S. Innovative approach to distance learning in the knowledge-intensive educational environment. The international electronic magazine "Educational Technologies and Society" - 2015. - V.18. - No. 1. - R.377-394 - ISSN 1436-4522. URL:http://ifets .ieee.org/russian/depository/v18_i1/pdf/3.pdf
2. Chvanova M.S.; Hramova M.V. Organization of design activity in system opened образования. / Pedagogical informatics. 2012. - №4. - Page 47-57.
3. Chvanova M.S., Hramova M.V. Cluster approach when training students of the knowledge-intensive specialties in system of open education.//Computer sciences and information technologies: Mat-ly International scientific conference. / Otv. edition V.A. Tverdokhlebov;
4. Chvanova M.S.; Lyskova V.YU.; Samokhvalov A.V. Social and pedagogical prerequisites of use of a method of projects when training specialists information scientists.//Bulletin of the
5. Chvanova M.S. Social partnership in the sphere professional obrazova-niya.//the Psychology and pedagogical magazine Gaudeamus, 2006.T.2, No. 10. - Page 47-56.
6. Aleksandrovskaya L.N.; Kirillin A.V.; Iosifov P.A.; Mitrofanova I.P. Model of an assessment of efficiency of retraining of experts at a multilevel obuchenii.//Quality, innovations, education, 2015., No. 1(116).