The factors shaping the dynamics, composition and structure of employment are considered. The structural shifts in employment by sectors of the economy, as well as changes in the age, educational and gender structure of employment in various countries of the world are investigated. Special attention is paid to the analysis of the impact of the digitalization of the economy on structural changes in employment and the formation of demand for new professions in the labor market
Keywords: factors of dynamics and composition of employment, digitalization of the economy, structural changes in the global labor market, professions of the future
1. Rossiiskii statisticheskii ezhegodnik. M.: Rosstat, 2018.
2. Rossiya v zifrach-2019. M.: Rosstat, 2019.
3. Best Career for the future 51 jobs for 2020 and Way Beyond. Trade Schools. http://www.trade-schools.net.
4. Digital Economy Report 2019. UN. Geneva, 2019.
5. OECD. Compendium of Productivity Indicators 2019. Paris, 2019.
6. OECD. Employment Outlook. Paris, 2019.
7. OECD. Labour Force Statistics. Paris, 2019.
8. OECD. Main Science and Technology Indicators. Vol. 2019. Issue 1.
9. World Employment and Social Outlook. LTO. Geneva, 2019.
10. World population. Data Sheet. World Bank, 2019