The article is concerned with ways for solving problem of innovative development of Russian Federation through full use of the regional labor potential and development of personnel supply system for priority sectors of regional economy and for innovative projects. Рersonnel supply system, based on principle of public-private partnership, should include assessment and forecasting of demand and supply of human resources in professional-qualification structure and by competences applied for forming tasks for regional systems of vocational education, competence foresight
Keywords: regional labor market, competencies, competence foresight, vocational education, innovative development, personnel supply system, human capital
- Presidential Executive Order of 07.05.2018 № 204 «On national goals and strategic objectives of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024». http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/43027.
- National technology initiative. https://asi.ru/eng/nti.
- Mass uniqueness: a global challenge for one billion workers. BCG, 2019.
- V. Gimpelson, R. Kapelyushnikov, S. Roshchin. Russian labor market: trends, institutions, structural changes. M.: National research university «Higher school of economics», 2017.
- N. Mkrtchyan, Yu. Florinskaya. Migration of skilled workers to Russia: balance of losses and gains//Russian economic developments. Vol. 25. № 2. 2018.
- E. B. Demintseva, N. V. Mkrtchyan, Yu. F. Florinskaya. Migration policy: diagnostics, challenges, suggestions. M.: Center for strategic research, 2017.
- N. V. Bondarenko, M. D. Krasilnikova. Employers’ requirements to current and perspective professional competences of the personnel// Monitoring of the economics of education. № 1 (75). 2014.
- Twelve solutions for the new education. M.: National research university Нigher school of economics, 2018.
- N. V. Bondarenko, Yu. L. Voynilov, G. S. Volkova et al. Russian youth: education and science. M.: National research university Нigher school of economics, 2017.
- Forecast of the balance of labor force and the forecast of labor demand in the labor market of St. Petersburg (report). St.P.: National research university Нigher school of economics in Saint Petersburg, 2018.