The article presents a brief analysis of the current state of the higher education system in the Russian Federation from the standpoint of the quality of education of technical graduates and their call for in the labor market. The key, from the point of view of the authors, problematic issues of the development of the higher education system are examined from the standpoint of modern requirements of a dynamically changing labor market, the demands and expectations of potential employers. The authors offer some recommendations for solving the identified problems and/or minimizing their destructive impact on the quality of training of technical university graduates
Keywords: quality of education, competency-based approach, requirements of the labor market, lack of qualifications of employees, continuity of the education process
- «The National Doctrine of Education in the Russian Federation until 2025» dated 4.10.2000, № 751.
- Federal Law «On Education in the Russian Federation» dated December 29, 2012 № 273-FZ.
- V. A. Borodavkin, D. K. Shcheglov, M. N. Ochochinsky, A. A. Rusina. The basic department of the enterprise in the structure of a higher educational institution//Innovations. 2015. № 9 (203). P. 93-97.
- Problems of professionalism and professional competence in education. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problema-professionalnoykompetentnosti-pedagoga-v-kontekste-sovremennogo-obrazovaniya.
- I. V. Ivanchenko. The problem of improving the quality of education in high school//Young scientist. 2016. № 5.1. P. 18-21.
- N. V. Bondarenko, L. M. Gokhberg, N. V. Kovaleva and others. Education in numbers: 2019: a brief statistical digest; Nat researched University «Higher School of Economics». M.: HSE, 2019. 96 p.
- Big salary or job in the specialty? VTsIOM official site. https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=9655.
- S. Ivanov. Time to save ammunition. https://zen.yandex.ru/media/russianengineering/vremia-berech-patrony-5da79937c05c71521e9db552.
- The future is not for everyone//«Arguments of the Week». № 19 (663) dated 05/23/19.
- The official website of the State Duma of the Russian Federation. http://duma.gov.ru/news/8057.
- K. V. Lutovina. Why university graduates do not work in their specialty//Young Scientist. 2017. № 36. P. 69-72. https://moluch.ru/archive/170/45594.
- Russia: to lag forever? Educational obscurantists//«Arguments of the Week». № 28 (672) from 07.24.19.
- Higher education: social elevator or lost time? VTsIOM official site. https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=9808.
- N. N. Manaeva. The structure and diagnosis of information mobility of university students//Scientific dialogue, 2015. № 10 (46). P. 104-119. http://elar.rsvpu.ru/bitstream/123456789/15731/1/2015_46_007.pdf.
- D. K. Shcheglov, D. A. Fedorov, A. P. Konovalchik. The solution of applied organizational and technical problems by the method of engineering cases: a training manual. SPb.: BSTU «Voenmeh», 2019. 63 p.
- Problems of professional training: solutions and cost items. https://www.hr-director.ru/article/65716-qqq-15-m10-problemy-professionalnoypodgotovki-kadrov.
- S. E. Eroshin, G. V. Kozlov. Evaluation of the effectiveness of researchers in various sectors of science//Economic strategies. No. 2. 2016. P. 2-9.
- V. A. Borodavkin, D. K. Shcheglov, M. N. Ochochinsky, A. A. Rusina. The formation of a competence-oriented sphere for teaching students of the basic department of the enterprise of the military-industrial complex//In the collection: «Seventh Utkin Readings Proceedings of the international scientific and technical conference». 2016. P. 242-251.