Methods of reducing venture funding risks both at the projects selection stage and financing stage are considered. Special attention is paid to the
mechanism of investing into scaleups — fast growing technological companies, which have already shown capabilities for quick growth of revenue. The authors
propose framework, which allows to optimize the number of criteria employed for projects selection with simultaneous reduction of their funding risks
Keywords: innovations, selection criteria, risks, startups, scaleups, funding, venture capital, revenue
- S. A. Krasilnikov. Rules of intracorporate motivation of innovations//Innovations. 2020. № 11.
- M. Blaug, The Methodology of Economics: Or, How Economists Explain/Translated from English; edited and narrated by V. S. Avtonomov. M.: Voprosi Economiki, 2004, 416 p.
- S. A. Krasilnikov. Problems of corporate innovations and ways of solving them//Innovations.2020. № 1.
- D. Medovnikov. How to make innovative system work//Vedomosti, 28.07.2021.
- Effective decision making. Group of authors. M.: Alpina Business Books, 2009.
- A. Lebedev. We don’t need bankers anymore. Blockchain quickly changes world financial system//Vedomosti. May 18, 2021.
- How Russian startups performed during the pandemic//Vedomosti, June 3, 2021.
- Yu. S. Gudiy. The concept of uncertainty and risk. http://nbene.narod.ru./econom/feconom19.htm.
- Vedomosti, September 2, 2020.
- A. Gorniy. How one can understand, how much a startup is worth//Vedomosti, August 28, 2020.
- RBC, March 4, 2021.
- V. Sakovich. On the lack of demand for the Russian products. https://www.rbc.ru/interview/technology_and_media/04/03/2021/602a80da9a7947cabe097bc7?from=column_1.