This article is based on a study conducted by the National Association of Technology Transfer in 2021, dedicated to the analysis of the technology
transfer market. The article presents the results of the analysis of the maturity processes in the technology transfer field of higher educational institutions
and scientific organizations according to the developed methodology. The obtained conclusions can be used by domestic higher educational institutions
and scientific organizations to understand their competitive advantages
Keywords: technology transfer, commercialization, intellectual activity results, innovation, strategy
- I. Rozhdestvensky, A. Filimonov, A. Khvorostyanaya. Methodology for assessing the readiness of higher educational institutions and scientific organizations for technology transfer//Innovation. 2020. № 9. P. 11-15.
- J. Schumpeter. The theory of economic development (The study of entrepreneurial profit, capital, credit, interest and the cycle of conjuncture)/Translated from English. M.: Progress, 1982.
- S. Maikova, I. Golovushkin. Small innovative enterprises as the most preferred form of commercialization of university technologies//ITS. 2013. № 4 (73). https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/malye-innovatsionnye-predpriyatiya-kak-naibolee-predpochtitelnaya-forma-kommertsializatsii-vuzovskih-tehnologiy.
- S. Zakharov. Classification of small innovative enterprises//Bulletin of IrSTU. 2014. № 8 (91). https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/klassifikatsiya-malyh-innovatsionnyhpredpriyatiy.
- K. Pak. Small innovative companies in Russia: analysis and evaluation//Via scientiarum — the road of knowledge. 2018. № 1. P. 59-65.
- A. Beglyarov. Small innovative companies as a mechanism for commercialization of innovations: the experience of MGSU//Bulletin of Omsk University. 2013. № 2 (68). P. 158-160.
- A. Voloshin. Small innovative companies: performance//Scientific review. 2014. № 2. P. 228-232.
- M. Balykhin. Technology Transfer Center as the basis of the mechanism of commercialization of intellectual property of the university//Economics and management of innovative technologies. 2014. № 6 (33). P. 8.
- A. Khvorostyanaya. The strategic role of technology transfer centers in the development of creative industries of the economy//Creative economy. 2020. Vol. 14. № 7. P. 1221-1238. doi: 10.18334/ce.14.7.110546.
- N. Ermakova. Technology Transfer Center as an element of entrepreneurship development infrastructure//Modern scientific research: theory, methodology, practice. 2011. Vol. 1. № 1. P. 38-43.
- A. Uspensky. The Belarusian Business Innovation Center «EEN BELARUS» is an information support tool for international cooperation in the field of technology transfer, business cooperation and scientific research//Information and innovation. 2018. Vol. 13. № 2. P. 39-44. doi: 10.31432/1994-2443-2018-13-2-39-44.