This article is a reinterpretation of the basic, upper-level concepts of the strategic process of innovation commercialization. Despite a significant
theoretical understanding of this topic, an expert group of managers and technology transfer centers employees of Russian universities, technology brokers
and innovative entrepreneurs in their daily work face not always the right understanding of both the main strategic goals of the commercialization process
and the details of the process itself. This, as a result, is expressed in a number of inflated expectations and misconceptions about how this process should be
organized and what strategic results to expect from it. The key value of the work is the consideration of the strategic process of technology commercialization
from the point of view of creating commercialized assets based on the results of innovative activities. In addition, attention is paid to the goal-setting of
innovation activities in strategic planning from the point of view of different actors of the innovation market and participants in the process
Keywords: technology transfer, commercialization, intellectual activity results, innovation, strategy
- Market capitalization of Gazprom (OGZPY). Companies by Market Cap. https://companiesmarketcap.com/gazprom/marketcap.
- Thriving in a Turbulent, Technological and Transformed Global Economy Council on Competitiveness. Washington DC, 2016. P. 18.
- A. S. Khvorostyanaya. The strategic role of technology transfer centers in the development of creative industries of the economy//Creative economy. 2020. Vol. 14. № 7. P. 1221-1238. doi: 10.18334/ce.14.7.110546.
- A. S. Khvorostyanaya. Strategizing the fashion industry: theory and practice. Saint Petersburg: North-Western Institute of Management – branch of RANEPA, 2021. 272 p. (Strategist Library).
- K. Marx. Das Kapital: Kritik der politischen Oekonomie. Volume 1: Der Produktionsprozess des Kapitals (1 ed.). Hamburg: Verlag von Otto Meissner, 1867. doi:10.3931/e-rara-25773.
- F. Fukuyama. The end of the story and the last man/Translated from the English by M. B. Levin. M., 2004. https://gtmarket.ru/library/basis/6341.
- T. Piketty. Capital in the XXI century/Transl. with fr. A. L. Dunaev, scientific ed. per. A. Yu.Volodin. M.: Ad Marginem Press, 2015. 592 p.
- Quotes of famous personalities. Citaty. https://ru.citaty.net/tsitaty/453634-mark-tven-pokupaite-zemliu-ved-eio-uzhe-bolshe-nikto-ne-proi.
- Arcona. Arcona. https://www.arcona.space.
- Recognition and classification of assets in accordance with IFRS. Finotchet.ru. https://finotchet.ru/articles/590/#:~:text=Assets %20 represent %20soboy%20resources%3A,organization%20economical%20year%20year%20year.
- IAS 38 «Intangible Assets». Consultant. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_193595.
- A. Szerakowski. IP Awareness in Secondary and Tertiary Education- an Australian Perspective, China (Beijing) International Technology Transfer Convention. BRI-IP. http://www.bri-ip.com/Downloads/20191104/%20Theme%205%20-%20Mr.%20Andy%20Sierakowski%20-%20Australia.pdf.
- G. Itskovits. The triple helix. Universities – enterprises – the state. Innovations in action/Trans. from English. edited by A. F. Uvarov. Tomsk: Publishing House of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, 2010. 238 p
- Think universities are making lots of money from inventions? Think again. The Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/think-universities-aremaking-lots-of-money-from-inventions-think-again/2020/01/16/3989e448-362f-11ea-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.html.
- Development of innovative ecosystems of universities and research centers. RVC. https://www.rvc.ru/upload/iblock/06b/Innovation_ecosystem_analytical_report.pdf .
- Transition. Office of technology licensing. Annual report (2018). Stanford University. https://otl.stanford.edu/sites/g/files/sbiybj10286/f/otlar18.pdf.
- E. B. Roberts, F. Murray, J. Daniel Kim. Entrepreneurship and Innovation at MIT. Continuing Global Growth and Impact. MIT.http://web.mit.edu/innovate/entrepreneurship2015.pdf.
- V. L. Kvint. The concept of strategizing. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University, 2020. 70 p.
- Biopharmaceutical Research & Development: The Process Behind New Medicines. Phrma. http://phrma-docs.phrma.org/sites/default/files/pdf/rd_brochure_022307.pdf.
- E. Fig. Business from scratch. The Lean Startup method for quickly testing ideas and choosing a business model was first recorded in his book. Moscow: Alpina Publisher, 2018. 256 p.
- Wikipedia. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_troll