The defining trend in the training of future specialists is the harmonious combination of hard skills and soft skills. When evaluating an applicant, HR
specialists interpret his level of preparedness by a set of competencies that he possesses. The article proposes an approach to the use of digital technologies
in the educational process, which makes it possible to implement multidisciplinary convergence. The developed educational case was used in the construction
of the educational process at the Oryol State University n. a. I. S. Turgenev on the principles of multidisciplinary convergence using digital technologies to
train highly qualified specialists with a set of different competencies
Keywords: digital transformation, multidisciplinary convergence, modern educational environment.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 № 204 «On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024». http://www.consultant.ru
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev. Model of assessment of the degree of interest in business interaction with the university//Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2018. Vol. 12. № 8. P. 2423-2448.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, E. N. Provotorova, S. M. Sergeev. Promotion based on digital interaction algorithm//International Scientific Workshop «Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering». MIP: Engineering-2019. 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 537 042032.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, V. V. Provotorov, S. M. Sergeev, E. S. Kosinov. Mathematical aspects of optimal control of transference processes in spatial networks//IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Workshop «Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering – MIP: Engineering- 2019». 2019. P. 42025.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev, Ya. O. Lebedeva. Forecasting the market of educational services based on digital technologies//Innovations. 2020. №. 3 (257) P. 66-70.
- L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev. Cross-functional modeling of processes of interaction of commercial networks//Innovations. 2016. № 11 (217). P. 111-116.
- O. V. Pilipenko, L. N. Borisoglebskaya, S. M. Sergeev. Economically Optimal Digital Solutions to Manage Integrated Network Flows//Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific conference on New Industrialization: Global, national, regional dimension (SICNI 2018). Р. 416-421.
- S. M. Sergeev. Cross-systems method of approach to energy economy higher educational institutions/Compiling Editor E. Sibirskaya//In: Economics. Society: Selected Papers of the International Scientific School «Paradigma» (Summer-2015, Varna, Bulgaria). Yelm, WA, USA, 2015. P. 38-41.