National Association of Technology Transfer (NATT) as an association of key participants in the technology transfer market within one of the priority areas of activity, is systematically working to improve technology transfer in Russia. In 2021 NATT together with Federal Instute of Industrial Property and Russian Foreign Trade Academy under the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia conducted a study aimed at increasing the technology transfer market transparency. The purpose of the study was a was comprehensive research of the technology transfer market in the Russian Federation to inform key actors about the status and dynamics, including the maturity processes in the field of technology transfer study of higher educational institutions and scientific organizations.
Keywords: technology transfer, commercialization, intellectual activity results, innovation, strategy
- About the Global innovation Index (2021). GII. https://www.globalinnovationindex.org/about-gii.
- N. V. Orlova, E. V. Serova, D. V. Nikolaev et al. Innovative development of the agro-industrial complex in Russia. Agriculture 4.0//Report to the XXI April International Scientific Conference on Problems of Economic and Social Development of the HSE. Moscow: National Research University «Higher School of Economics», 2020. 128 p.
- What prevents Russian science from being effective (2015). Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation. http://sntr-rf.ru/discussions/chto-meshaet-rossiyskoy-nauke-byt-effektivnoy.
- Rating of publishing and inventive activity of Russian universities -2021. AC Expert. http://www.acexpert.ru/analytics/ratings/reyting-publikacionnoy-i-izobretatelskoy-aktivnost-1.html.
- Presentation of the Meeting of the expert-coordinating group. Development of the National Innovation System (NIS). Version from 09.07.2021 (interim version).
- Interaction of science and business in the process of commercialization of research and development (based on empirical analysis). (2017). Information and analytical material. ISIEZ of the Higher School of Economics. https://www.hse.ru/data/2018/01/11/1160579103/Взаимодействие%20науки%20и%20бизнеса%20в%20процессе%20коммерциализации%20разработок.pdf.
- Report on the implementation of applied economic research on the topic: «Analysis of the technology transfer market in the Russian Federation» (final). VAVT Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, 2020.
- I. V. Rozhdestvensky, A. V. Filimonov, A. S. Khvorostyanaya. Methodology for assessing the readiness of higher educational institutions and scientific organizations for technology transfer//Innovation. 2020. № 9. P. 11-15.
- L. Pokrytan, V. Shumkov, A. Khvorostyanaya, Yu. Novikova. Strategic comparative characteristics of European and American technology transfer centers//Intellectual property. Industrial property. 2020. № 12. P. 20-29.
- A. S. Khvorostyanaya. The strategic role of technology transfer centers in the development of creative industries of the economy//Creative economy. 2020. Vol. 14. № 7. P. 1221-1238. doi: 10.18334/ce.14.7.110546.
- V. L. Kvint. Strategic management and economics in the global emerging market. Moscow: Business Atlas, 2012. 627 p.
- T. V. Ratai. Financing of civil science in Russia and abroad: 2020. (07/28/2021). ISIEZ of the Higher School of Economics. https://issek.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share/490803218.pdf.
- L. M. Gokhberg, K. A. Ditkovsky, E. I. Evnevich at al. Indicators of Science-2020: statistical collection; National research. Uni-t «Higher School of Economics». Moscow: HSE, 2020