The current state of the nanoindustry in Russia and the importance of objects of intellectual property (OIP) in its development are considered. The
practical advantage of a formalized IPO as an asset placed on the balance sheet of an enterprise after assessing its market value has been determined. The
problems of IPO commercialization and directions of their solution are considered. The approaches to assessing the market value of IPO are considered,
recommendations for their use are made. The possibility to predict the efficiency of IPO commercialization is shown. The factors providing the accelerated
development of the nanoindustry and the promotion of its products to global markets are given. The experience of the creation and successful operation of
cross-functional teams at NUST MISIS and the State Corporation Rosatom for conducting internships for students in scientific organizations of the industry
is presented. The experience of effective commercialization of IPO with the support of development institutions is presented.
Keywords: nanoindustry, results of innovation activity, commercialization, intellectual property object (IPO), problems of IPO commercialization, profitable, cost-effective and comparative approaches to assessing IPO, factors of nanoindustry development, cross-functional teams, intangible assets.
- Nanotechnology as a key factor of a new technological order in the economy. M.: Trovant, 2009. 304 p.
- O. A. Avtonomova. Prospects for promoting Russian nanoproducts on the foreign market//Bulletin of the Rostov State Economic University (RINH). № 4. 2012. P. 109-115.
- Yu. Tishina. Nanotechnology is on the defensive//Kommersant. № 222 dated 03.12.2020.
- L. S. Ratkin. State and prospects for the development of the nanoindustry in the Russian Federation//Nanoindustry. Vol. 11. № 7-8 (86). 2018. P. 520-524.
- L. V. Kozhitov, P. A. Zlatin, V. A. Demin et al. Organization of innovative activity in the university: monograph. M: MGIU, 2009. 296 p.
- L.V. Kozhitov, S.G. Emelyanov, V.A. Demin et al. Innovations in science: monograph. Kursk: Southwestern State University, 2011. 672 p.
- A.V. Belotserkovsky, L.V. Kozhitov, I.A. Kaplunov et al. Universities — centers of innovation: monograph. Tver: OOO Triada Publishing House, 2012. 224 p.
- L. V. Kozhitov, T. V. Raikov. Intellectual property protection is the basis for the commercialization of the results of scientific and technical activities//Innovation. 2011. № 11. P. 10-17.
- L. V. Kozhitov, T. V. Raikova, V. G. Kosushkin. Know-how as the basis for creating a small innovative enterprise under 217-FZ//Innovation. 2012. № 7. P. 13-19.
- M. R. Filonov, L. V. Kozhitov, T. V. Raikova, M. G. Balykhin. Protection and commercialization of the results of intellectual activity in the regime of commercial secrets//Higher education today. 2014. № 1. P. 32-40.
- Federal Law «On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on the Creation of Economic Societies by Budgetary Scientific and Educational Institutions for the Purpose of Practical Application (Implementation) of the Results of Intellectual Activity» dated 02.08.2009, № 217-FZ.
- T. T. Idiatullov, E. B. Chabanenko. SIE in science-intensive products as a phenomenon of impossible entrepreneurship//Izv. MSTU «MIMI». Series «Economics and Management». № 3 (21).Vol. 5. 2014. P. 79-83.
- V. I. Muhafall. Commercialization of IS. M.: Mechanical Engineering, INFRA-M, 2010. 512 p.
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2007 № 153n «On Approval of the Accounting Regulations» Accounting for Intangible Assets» (PBU 14/2007)».
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation (Tax Code of the Russian Federation).
- Federal law «On appraisal activities in the Russian Federation» from 29.07.1998. № 135-FZ.
- Federal valuation standard «Valuation of intangible assets and intellectual property (FSO № 11)», approved by the order of the Ministry of Economic Development of 22.06.2015, № 385.
- Guidelines for determining the market value of intellectual property. Ministry of Property Relations of the Russian Federation, № SK-4/2197 dated November 26, 2002.
- L. V. Kozhitov, B. G. Kiselev, D. G. Muratov et al. Feasibility study and calculation of the market value of the technology for the production of metal-carbon nanocomposites// Innovations. № 3. 2021. P. 2-11.
- E. I. Inshakova, M. A. Manyakin. Infrastructural support of the commercialization of intellectual property in the sphere of the nanoindustry of the Russian Federation//IX International Scientific and Practical Conference «Innovative Development of the Russian Economy»: 6 vol. Vol. 6: Regional and branch potential of innovative economy. M.: FGBOU V «RER. G. V. Plekhanov», 2016. P. 204-208. (In Russian.)
- A. M. Karnaukhov, O. M. Clothespins. Commercialization of innovative technologies for hydrocarbon prospecting//Oil and gas geology. Theory and practice. 2016. Vol. 11. № 3. http: //www.ngtp.ru/rub/3/34_2016.
- L. V. Kozhitov, S. G. Emelyanov, V. G. Kostishin, A. V. Popkov. Prospects for cross-functional teams of the university in the formation of competencies of graduates and the commercialization of intellectual property in the field of nanoindustry//Innovations. № 6 (236). 2018. P. 92-98.
- A. A. Chernikova, L. V. Kozhitov, V. G. Kosushkin. The role of cross-functional university teams in the formation of graduates' competencies//Proceedings of the conference «Advanced technologies, equipment and analytical systems for materials science and nanomaterials». Vol. 1. Kursk, 2014. P. 403-408.
- M. R. Filonov, L. V. Kozhitov, M. G. Balykhin, V. S. Verkhovich. Formation and work experience of a cross-functional team at the university//Higher education today. 2014. № 2. P. 32-40.
- A. A. Chernikova, L. V. Kozhitov, V. G. Kosushkin, V. S. Verkhovich. Training of innovators in universities//Innovation. 2013. № 7. P. 74-85.
- A. A. Chernikova, L. V. Kozhitov, M. G. Balykhin, A. P. Lunev. The entry of the university into the market of business professional services for the realization of its intellectual potential//Higher education today. 2014. № 3. P. 2-6.
- A. A. Chernikova, L. V. Kozhitov, V. G. Bybenin, V. S. Verkhovich. An audit of the results of scientific and technical activities of a university is the foundation for the success of technology commercialization//Proceedings of the conference «Advanced systems for materials science and nanomaterials». Vol. 2. Kursk, 2014. P. 438-443.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, V. V. Kozlov, M. V. Ponomarev. Feasibility study and determination of the market value of the technology for the production of metal-carbon nanocomposites//Non-ferrous metals. № 3. 2010. P. 15-20.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, T. T. Kondratenko, T. A. Valko. The market value of the technology for the production of power rectifier diodes on nonplanar silicon and the feasibility study of the project for their production//Non-ferrous metals. № 7. 2010. P. 6-10.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, V. V. Kozlov, I. V. Yeltsin. Feasibility study of the technology for the production of a composite with silver nanoparticles and determination of its market value//Non-ferrous metals. № 7. 2011. P. 6-10.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, V. V. Kozlov et al. Market for nanoproducts: prospects and limitations//Non-ferrous metals. № 10. 2011. P. 6-10.
- B. G. Kiselev, V. V. Kozlov, E. I. Dobryakova et al. Applications and market analysis of graphene consumption//Proceedings of the IX International Conference «Advanced Technologies, Equipment and Analytical Systems for Materials Science and Nanomaterials». Astrakhan, June 27-28, 2012. P. 163-168.
- B. G. Kiselev, E. V. Yakushko, A. V. Popkova et al. Nanosilicon market//Non-ferrous metals. № 11. 2012. P. 7-11.
- B. G. Kiselev, V. V. Kozlov, A. V. Popkova et al. Feasibility study of graphene production technology and determination of its market value//Non-ferrous metals. № 12. 2012. P. 7-10.
- B. G. Kiselev, A. V. Kostikova, A. V. Popkova et al. Feasibility study for determining the market value of the technology for the production of metal-carbon nanocomposite FeNi3/C//Non-ferrous metals. № 3. 2013. P. 6-10.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, D. G. Muratov et al. Feasibility study for the production of FeCo/C nanocomposite and assessment of the market value of the technology//Nonferrous metals. 2014. № 3. P. 6-9.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov, V. V. Kozlov et al. Cu/C nanocomposite production technology: feasibility study and market value determination//Non-ferrous metals. 2014. № 4. P. 6-10.
- A. Hunanyan, S. Suslova. Experience in the commercialization of intellectual property in Russia//Innovation. 2011. № 3. P. 68-69.
- B. G. Kiselev, L. V. Kozhitov. Problems of commercialization of objects of intellectual property//Non-ferrous metals. 2004. № 11. P. 15-19.
- G. D. Kostina, N. A. Andrianova, O. Z. Andrianov. Organizational foundations for the commercialization of an innovative product//Innovation. 2009. № 7. P. 95-99.
- S. A. Smolyak. Accounting for the specifics of investment projects in assessing their effectiveness//Audit and financial analysis. № 1. 2002. (In Russian.)
- V. R. Okorokov, A. A. Timofeeva. Principles and methods for assessing the market value of intellectual property objects in an innovative economy//Innovation. № 3. 2011. P. 51-55.
- A. I. Kovalev. Prospects for the development of the world nanotechnology market and the tasks of the Russian nanoindustry//University Bulletin (State University of Management). № 26. 2011. P. 174-179.
- S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, P. V. Balasch et al. Wear resistance of a metal surface modified with minerals//Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 110, 2016. http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/110/1/012096/pdf.
- P. V. Balash, S. V. Kislov, A. V. Skazochkin. Small innovative enterprise: opportunities for technology development and business scaling//Innovations. № 12. 2015. P. 95-105.
- S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, P. V. Balasch et al. Mineral coating: technology features, commercialization opportunities/Under the general editorship of K. A. Solntsev//Proceedings of the XIII Russian-Chinese Symposium «New materials and technologies». In 2 vol. M.: Interkontakt, Science, 2015. P. 296-299.
- S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, P. V. Balash et al. Improving wear resistance of threaded joints of steel tubing when applying a mineral coating//Oil and gas business. 2015. № 4. P. 216-230. http://ogbus.ru/years/42015.
- S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, S. Yu. Lazarev. A method of forming a combined mineral surface layer on metal parts, protecting them from the effects of aggressive media and with specified tribotechnical properties. Patent for invention № 2421548 dated 06/20/2011, application 2009142259/02, filing date 11/18/2009, patent holder LLC «NPTs Mineral Coatings Technology».
- S. V. Kislov, V. G. Kislov, T. K. Ivanchishina. Installation for applying a combined mineral coating. Patent for invention № 84280 dated 07/10/2009, patentee of NPTs Technology of Mineral Coatings LLC.