The economic development of a country and regions is impossible without innovation. The level of innovation of the economy in turn determines its competitiveness and growth rate. At the same time, the involvement of innovations in the real economy is an extremely complex process that requires the adoption of high-quality management decisions. Meanwhile, at the regional level, there is no somehow effective system for preparing such decisions. Taking into account the special role of innovations in ensuring the sustainable development of regions, the author of the article proposes to establish a regional university in the subject of the federation, which will be combining a number of functions to significantly change the scientific, educational and informational space of innovation, which is very important for the economic development of the region and its socio-economic indicators. In essence, such a university will be able to play the role of a core university - a regional scientific, educational and innovative hub for the dissemination and commercialization of knowledge aimed at ensuring the socio-economic development of the subject of the federation
Keywords: lobal innovation index, innovations, innovation infrastructure, innovation system, innovative economy, artificial intelligence, commercialization of innovations, scientific and educational and innovation hub, preparation of a management solution, implementation of innovations, regional innovation policy, regional university, core university, management decision, economic development
- I. E. Barsukov. Assessment of the impact of universities of regional subordination of the Moscow region on the socio-economic development of the Moscow region//Ekonomika I upravlenie: problemy, reshenija [Economics and management: problems, solutions]. 2017. № 1. P. 72-83.
- P. Benneworth, A. Sanderson. The regional engagement of universities: Building capacity in a sparse innovation environment//Russ. ed.: Vestnik mezhdunatodnyh organizatsiy: obrazovanie, nauka, novaya ekonomika [Bulletin of international organizations: education, science, new economy]. Vol. 7. 2012. № 1. P. 172-188.
- Ju. V. Gromyko. Regional University as a subject of development strategies: regional formation, scientific and technical, personnel and innovation policy, identity// Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika I analiz [University Management: Practice and Analysis]. 2004. № 2. P. 43-49.
- Report: «Global’nyi indeks innovacyi 2019 g.» [Global Innovation Index 2019]. htpp://www.wipo.int.
- Decree of the Government of St. Petersburg dated December 19, 2018 № 771-164 «On the Strategy for the Socio-Economic Development of St. Petersburg for the Period until 2035».
- E. A. Kranzeeva. New university models: contribution to regional development//Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika I analiz [University Management: Practice and Analysis]. Vol. 21. 2017. № 5.htpp://www.elar.urfu/ru.
- A. I. Kotov. Digital platform as a tool for managing socio-economic development of territories//Innovacii [Innovations]. 2019. № 9. P. 45-51.
- Passport of the priority project «Universities as centers of the space for creating innovation» Approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and Priority Projects (№ 9 of October 25, 2016). htpp://www.legalacts.ru.
- Decree of the Government of St. Petersburg dated June 23, 2014 № 495 «On the State Program of St. Petersburg «Development of Industry, Innovation and the Agro-Industrial Complex in St. Petersburg».
- Decree of the Government of St. Petersburg dated June 23, 2014 № 496 «On the State Program of St. Petersburg «Economic Development and Economics of Knowledge of St. Petersburg».
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 30, 2019 № 537 «On measures of state support for world-class scientific and educational centers based on the integration of educational institutions of higher education and scientific organizations and their cooperation with organizations operating in the real sector of the economy».
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 13, 2019 № 207-r «On approval of the Strategy for spatial development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2025».
- U. R. Reshetova. Analysis of the structure of the Russian economy at the present stage//Nauchnoe obozrenie. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific Review. Economic sciences]. 2019. № 3. P. 26-30.
- T. V. Timofeeva. Regional University as a Factor and Locomotive of Accelerated Socio-Economic Development of the Region//Innovacii [Innovations]. 2019. № 9. P. 23-28.
- Federal Law of August 23, 1996 № 127-FZ «On Science and the State Scientific and Technical Policy».
- Federal Law of 06.10.1999 № 184-FZ «On General Principles of Organization of Legislative (Representative) and Executive Bodies of State Power of the Subjects of the Russian Federation».
- Federal Law of December 29, 2012 № 272-FZ «On Education in the Russian Federation».
- Federal Law of July 29, 2017 № 242-FZ «On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on the Use of Information Technologies in the Field of Health Protection».
- E. V. Shekunov. University as a center of socio-economic development of the region. htpp://www.esa-conference.ru.
- J. A. Shumpeter. Teorija ekonomicheskogo razvitija [Theory of Economic Development]. М.: Progress, 1982.