In the digital economy, the processes of digital and network convergence of technologies, services, regions and industries are beginning to gain strength. Today, it is important to study the content of the concept of «industry convergence», to identify patterns, stages and features of industry convergence, and to develop a technical and economic, organizational and managerial mechanism for its implementation. We propose a conceptual model based on new indicators that allow us to identify and determine trends in industry convergence, identify different stages and types of industry convergence in the digital economy. The research has a scientific novelty, which consists in the development of a methodology for analyzing complex processes of multifunctional convergence, as well as in the formation of new competencies for companies and industry clusters in the conditions of convergence of industries in the digital economy
Keywords: convergence, digital economy, digitalization, digital services, transformation, competencies.
- Socio-economic transformation of the economic system of Russia: collective monograph. SPb., 1997. 310 p.
- S. A. Dyatlov. Information bases of economic relations//Humanities. № 2. 1998. P. 25-34.
- S. A. Dyatlov, O. S. Lobanov. Convergence of services and technologies in the conditions of digital transformation of the economy//Journal of legal and economic research. № 2. 2019. P. 158-165.
- O. S. Lobanov, I. V. Ryabtsev. Modeling of business processes in the Casewise environment. In the collection: «Development of the Russian economy: innovative future». SPb., 2007. P. 83-84.
- V. V. Shcherbakov. Logistics and supply chain management: from professional competencies to business opportunities//Integrated logistics. № 2 (111). 2013. P. 39-41.
- V. A. Korolev. Mathematical and instrumental methods of Economics. Textbook. 2nd edition. Moscow, 2014.
- V. V. Shcherbakov. Models of formation and development of logistician competencies. In the collection: «Logistics: modern development trends». SPb., 2015. P. 375-379.
- S. A. Dyatlov, O. S. Lobanov. Formation of a regional ecosystem based on digital convergence of technologies and services//Innovations. № 6. 2019. P. 20-26.
- M. V. Kovalchuk. Convergence of science and technology — a breakthrough into the future//Russian nanotechnologies. Vol. 6. № 1-2. 2011. P. 13-23.
- O. S. Lobanov, N. V. Basha, E. F. Melnikova. Methodological basis for managing the information space of the region//Research Journal of International Studies. № 8-2 (27).
- P. 39-40.
- V. F. Minakov, T. E. Minakova, O. Yu. Shepeleva. Research competencies in the model of economic growth. In the collection: «Informatics: problems, methodology, technologies»/ Ed. by D. N. Borisov//Collection of materials of the XIX international scientific and methodological conference. Voronezh, 2019. P. 1870-1874.
- V. V. Shcherbakov. logistics as a convergent technology of modern management. In the collection: «Modern management: problems and prospects». SPb., 2016. P. 540-545.
- V. F. Minakov, O. Yu. Shepeleva. Convergent value chains in the digital economy. In the collection: «Modern development of Russia through the prism of scientific research». SPb., 2019. P. 382-385.
- S. A. Dyatlov, I. I. Eliseeva. Transformation of state statistics institutes in the digital economy//Economics and management: problems, solutions. № 2. Vol. 7 (86). 2019. P. 47-53.