Ensuring economic growth rates above the global average with advanced investment in key industries and the production of a new technological structure requires a radical revision of the entire system of strategic management (SM). This system, along with its economic forecasting, indicative planning and programming, relies mainly on strategic planning, which is necessary for linking all elements of the economic management system into a single whole. Strategic management provides forecasts of changes in the conditions of economic functioning, general directions for achieving the set goals of social and economic development, which are then developed into tasks and target programs. The latter are implemented in investment and innovation projects. The most important component of the SM is the availability of feedback for monitoring, without which the entire system is not viable
Keywords: strategic planning, economic forecasting, technological structures, investment financing, management of scientific and technical development
- Modernization of the Russian economy and public administration. Moscow: Komkniga, 2006. P. 50-64.
- State regulation of the market economy/Ed. V. I. Komarov, M. A. Krasavina, L. N. Rodionova. Moscow: publishing house «Path of Russia»; ZAO «ID «Economic literature», 2002. 590 p.
- S. Yu. Glazyev. On urgent measures to strengthen Russia's economic security and put the Russian economy on a trajectory of advanced development: report. Moscow: Institute of economic strategies, Russian biographical Institute, 2015.
- S. Yu. Glazyev, V. V. Locosov. Evaluation of extremely critical values of indicators of the state of Russian society and their use in the management of socio-economic development//Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2012. Vol. 82. № 7.
- S. Yu. Glazyev. Beyond the critical line (on the concept of macroeconomic policy in the light of ensuring the country's economic security). Moscow: Russian economic journal, 1996.
- Economic security of Russia: the textbook, General course/Under the editorship of V. K. Senchagov. Moscow: Delo, 2005.
- T. F. Ryabova, T. V. Kolpakova. Criteria and indicators for ensuring economic security//Economics, statistics and Informatics. 2007. № 2.
- V. Lokosov. Stability of society and the system of extremely critical indicators of its development//Sociological research. № 4. 1998.
- V. M. Simchera. Successes that don't exist//Tomorrow. 2011. № 21 (914).