The article presents an analytical generalization of the main directions of digital transformation of the educational process in higher education, including the formation of an integrated environment, the development of online education, the use of domestic and foreign digital platforms, innovative educational components, retraining and professional development of teaching staff in relation to digital formats of the learning process. The scientific novelty of the presented article is the definition of digital transformation of the educational process as a creative system of relations between its participants and stakeholders, formed as a result of the development and implementation of modern information technologies and corresponding communication devices in the learning process, the final result of which will be the creation of a model of «digital university» as a set of regulatory requirements for the digital environment of the university
Keywords: digital transformation, educational process, «digital university», educational environment, online education, information technology, financing, digital platforms.
- RF Federal Law «On education in the Russian Federation» of December 29, 2012 №273 FZ. (In Russ.)
- Order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation «On approval of the Procedure for the use of e-learning, distance learning technologies by organizations engaged in educational activities in the implementation of educational programs» of August 23, 2017 № 816. (In Russ.)
- D. A. Antonova, E. V. Ospennikova, E. V. Spirin. Digital transformation of the education system. Designing resources for the modern digital educational environment as one of its main directions//Vestnik Permskogo gosudarstvennogo gumanitarno-pedagogicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Perm state humanitarian and pedagogical University], 2018, № 14. P. 5-37. (In Russ.)
- E. N. Babin. Digitalization of the University: building an integrated information environment//Universitetskoe obrazovanie: praktika i analiz [University education: practice and analysis], 2018, № 22(6). P. 44-54. (In Russ.)
- J. Vissema. Universitet tretego pokoleniya. Upravlenie universitetom v perehodnyiy period [The University of the third age. Management of the University during the transition period]. Moscow, Olymp-Business, 2016, 432 p. (In Russ.)
- N. V. Komleva. Professional competence of the individual in the conditions of smart society//Otkryitoe obrazovanie [Open education], 2017. Vol. 21. № 1. P. 27-33. (In Russ.)
- V. A. Larionova, A. A. Karasik. Digital transformation of universities: notes on the global conference on technologies in education Edcrunch Ural//Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz [University management: practice and analysis]. 2019. № 3 (3). P. 130-135. (In Russ.)
- Ministry of education and science: digitalization of universities should be based on real problems of students, 2019, December 16. (In Russ.) https://www.exhtrtcenteraur.ru/minobrnauki-cifrovizaciya-vuzov-dolgna-bazirovatcya-na-realnyx-problemax-studentov.
- G. V. Mozhaeva, A. A. Shabalina. [Digital transformation in higher education institutions-members of the Association «Siberian open University»: current state, problems and prospects]//Materialyi mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii po novyim obrazovatelnyim tehnologiyam. Tomsk, 2019. P. 45-54. (In Russ.)
- Online learning: how it changes the structure of education and the economy of the University. Open discussion Y. I. Kuzminov and M. Karnoy//Voprosyi obrazovaniya [Questions of education]. 2015. № 3. P. 8-43. (In Russ.)
- A. Prokhorov, L. Konik. Digital transformation. Analysis. Trends. World experience. 2018. https://www.books.google.ru. (In Russ.)
- G. Sidorov. Digital University: application of digital technologies in modern educational institutions, 2017, March 1. https://www.itweek.ru/idea/article/detail.php?ID=192831. (In Russ.)
- T. V. Semenova, K. A. Vilkova, I. A. Shcheglova. The market of mass open online courses: prospects for Russia//Voprosyi obrazovaniya [Questions of education]. 2018. № 2. P. 173-197. (In Russ.)
- E. A. Sokolov, S. N. Sereda. Information service of electronic document management of the University//Sovremennyie problemyi nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 2012, № 5. P. 106-125. (In Russ.)
- N. A. Stefanova, T. E. Rakhmanova. Assessment of the effectiveness of the digital economy//Karelskiy nauchnyiy zhurnal [Karelian scientific journal]. 2017. Vol. 6. № 4 (21). P. 301-304. (In Russ.)
- A. Yu. Uvarova, I. V. Dvoretskaya, I. D. Frumin. Trudnosti i perspektivyi tsifrovoy transformatsii obrazovaniya [Difficulties and prospects of digital transformation of education]. Higher school of Economics, Institute of education. Moscow, Publishing house of the High school of Economics, 2019, 343 p. (In Russ.)
- Universitet 20.35 [University of 20.35]. Vol. 34. Yekaterinburg, Publishing solutions, 2017. 50 p. (In Russ.)
- E. V. Ustyuzhanina, S. G. Evsyukov. Digitalization of the educational environment: opportunities and threats//Vestnik Rossiyskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta im. G. V. Plehanova [Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics]. 2018. № 1 (97). P. 3-12. (In Russ.)
- Digital University: new education for a new economy, 2019, September 30. https://www.libinform.ru/ read/articles/TCifrovoj-universitet-novoe-obrazovanie-dly-novoj. (In Russ.)
- V. N. Yuzhakov, A. A. Efremov. Legal and organizational barriers for digitalization of education in the Russian Federation//Rossiyskoe pravo. Obrazovanie, praktika, nauka [Russian law. Education, practice, science]. 2018. № 6. P. 18-24. (In Russ.)
- V. Potkonjak, M. Gardner, V. Callaghan. Virtual laboratories for education in science, technology, and engineering: A review//Computers & Education. 2016. № 95. P. 309-327.
- Yen-Hsiung Wu, Yen-Chun Jim Wu. Review of trends from mobile learning studies: A meta-analysis//Computers & Education. 2012. № 59. P. 817-827.
- Local regulatory documents of KFU. Official site of Kazan federal university. https://kpfu.ru/open/lokalnye-dokumenty.
- The regulation on the organization of the educational process using e-learning, distance educational technologies SMK-PVD-7-01-52-2015. Official website of the Ural federal university n. a. the first President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin. https://urfu.ru/fileadmin/user_upload/common_files/education/mod/polozhenie_EHO_2c_DOT.pdf.
- The procedure for conducting entrance tests using remote technologies in FEFU. Official website of the Far Eastern federal university. https://www.dvfu.ru/sveden/document/?show_desktop_mode=true.
- R. M. Safuanov, M. Yu. Lehmus, E. A. Kolganov. Digitalization of the education system//Vestnik UGNTU. Science, education, economics. Series: «Economics». 2019.№ 2 (28). P. 116-121.